• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Should I pick up some additional Anastrozole?

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been pinning 200mg Test C that has been infused with .5mg Anastrozole once a week for seven weeks now. I just got my first set of labs back. At three days post-pin, my Test was at 1283 and my Estradiol was at 41.

I have run a second set of labs to check my levels in the valley but I haven't got the results back yet.

I'm scheduled to get labs for the TRT doc in another six weeks and I assume if my E is high he will put me on 1mg Anastrozole a week instead of .5mg.

Now that I've got my initial baseline labs done, I'm planning on switching to pinning half the dose twice a week and I just started using the 50 units of HCG twice weekly that I was prescribed.

My question is, should I go ahead and pick up some UGL Anastrozole now or wait and see what the doc does in six weeks?

Pharmacy grade meds are nice, but that will be small comfort if I grow some big ol' titties in between now and then lol!

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 isn't really high. If you have no sides at the moment I wouldn't add anything. Let your doc take care of it. I would be willing to bet if you double that dose you may crash your e2

What Ryu7 said.
41 isn't really that high at all.
Are you having any sides?
If not, I wouldn't mess with what you're currently doing.

I prefer mine in the slightly elevated range. For me 41 would be spot on. I don't really like getting lower than that. But everyone's different. Time and tests will help you figure out what feels best to you.

I prefer mine in the slightly elevated range. For me 41 would be spot on. I don't really like getting lower than that. But everyone's different. Time and tests will help you figure out what feels best to you.

Why do you prefer this? I'm just looking at numbers on a page, not based on how I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel better around that range. I have no sides, so I go by how I feel. If mine gets lower I don't feel as good. I've tracked how I feel and what I'm taking over time along with my lab results to get me in MY optimal range of best results and feeling good

- - - Updated - - -

I feel better around that range. I have no sides, so I go by how I feel. If mine gets lower I don't feel as good. I've tracked how I feel and what I'm taking over time along with my lab results to get me in MY optimal range of best results and feeling good

Yes IMHO your are ok 41 isnt bad but also not "optimal" to some. Thats around were i feel good but best for me is at around 30 and total t 5 days after last inject 200mg a week around 1100 so i would wait it out brother
And i like a little higher estro around 35 because my joints feel a hell of alot better and alot depends on the person so get regular blood checks and keep a eye on your BP
Good luck brother

Try splitting up the dose twice weekly or even e3d.

i have the same compounded test/adex as you and twice weekly as my estro in the low 30's.

Back