• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Slin Pins...

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get HCG with my TRT and it comes with 5/16" 30g needles. I'm looking to stock up. Should I stick with those numbers or change to something else? I may also be using theses needles for HGH soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the ones labeled "short needle" but this will work.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I like the 5/16" ones for sub-q injections. I like 31s but you gotta be really careful when drawing so you don't dull it too much.

I like the 5/16" ones for sub-q injections. I like 31s but you gotta be really careful when drawing so you don't dull it too much.
Yea, to far to the side or a forceful shove in and your going to feel that when u pin lol

I prefer backloading slin pins, it's faster and doesn't dull the needle.

Yea, to far to the side or a forceful shove in and your going to feel that when u pin lol

I did this tonight with my first ever HCG pin with a 30g. Hit the side of the vial a couple good times and really had to push the little bastard to get it in. I wish I had luer lock and separate draw needles for my HCG, but I imagine I will get better at this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah just be careful to not hit the sides next time. I try to get it as direct in the middle as I can.

A big part of the problem is the fact that the little vials this stuff comes in have really hard stoppers, and these slin pins are really made for insulin bottles that have much softer/higher quality stoppers. It's a night and day difference

Yeah just be careful to not hit the sides next time. I try to get it as direct in the middle as I can.

A big part of the problem is the fact that the little vials this stuff comes in have really hard stoppers, and these slin pins are really made for insulin bottles that have much softer/higher quality stoppers. It's a night and day difference

I never knew that... explains a lot! I'd just assumed the hard stoppers were a penny-pinching shoddy materials problem. In any case I'm so used to banging in the super-dull thrice-loaded slin pins that I don't even think about it now, and the belly flesh is like "meh".

My hands tend to shake due to an essential tremor which makes trying to hit dead center a bitch. I think I'll try back loading but I am getting used to the dull stick. I did find the 29g to not dull quite as easy as well, all my pins are bd w no expiration. The packs labeled short needle just barely get inside the stopper but are noticeably easier than the average 5/8 or whatever else we got here. I assumed these stoppers are designed to withhold the intense vacuum seal while insulin stoppers would likely cave and leak.

I like 29g 1/2 inch. I get them from Walmart. 12.99 for 100

Need scripts here to buy insulin pins, luckily my girls has thousands lol

I have used thousands of slin pins in my lifetime. BD 6mm 31G are the best. and it really doesnt make a difference as far as 31g 30g or 29g as much as the brand makes a difference "comfort ez" are pretty good, "nipro" are pretty good. Rospital are probably the worst

Back