• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My next cycle

mr5900ar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all. Looking for a bit of guidance here for next cycle. I'll give a little info about me real quick. I'm 42, on TRT, 6'0, 210 lbs, 12% bf. My previous 2 cycles were: 8 weeks of test c @ 500mg /week, and later tried 8 weeks of pharmamix 6 @ 2ml per week. I had phenomenal results from the mix 6, but way to amp up my next cycle just a bit. I am considering trying the mix 5 at 1ml before I lift, and using the mix 6 at 1ml per week. My thought here is that I will be getting more bang for my buck as far as my time in the gym, and the mix 6 will provide the base for a more even hormone response when I'm not in the gym. Is this a logical, and viable idea? It will be more expensive than just doing 2ml of the mix 6 again, but if it's worth it that's fine by me. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome and appreciated!

Back