• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What can replace the slow filtering process?

Landmark.Lucky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was told by some customers that filtering is really too slow and wastes time, also the whatman filter is expensive. Then I heard baking the vials can replace the long time filtering, because bacteria can be killed in high temperature. Any ideas about it? Do any of you guys also do like this?

I use the AutoFil vacuum filters with a hand pump. It filters 500mL of gear in a minute or so and they only cost like $11 each.... the hand vacuum pump is $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bake my empty vials to sterilize them but if you bake full vials enough to kill bacteria what's it going to do to the hormone. Filtering doesn't take that long especially if you use a vac filter .

Those customers must be using syringe filters. I vowed to never use then again after hand filtering 150mL. Even with a caulk gun it SUCKS.

I use the AutoFil vacuum filters with a hand pump. It filters 500mL of gear in a minute or so and they only cost like $11 each.... the hand vacuum pump is $20.

Where do you buy

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

60ml syringe and a caulk gun. Syringe has more than enough pressure at that size to just walk away and check on it every few minutes. 50ml batches are no problem, any bigger go bottle top.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

^ this!
Tried this for the first time and made a huge difference! Had 2 caulk guns going at the same time, just checked them every few minutes to see is they were still drippin. If the drip was slow, give the caulk gun a squeeze and walk away. 2 20 ml in about 20 minutes maybe less wasn't watching the clock

^ this!
Tried this for the first time and made a huge difference! Had 2 caulk guns going at the same time, just checked them every few minutes to see is they were still drippin. If the drip was slow, give the caulk gun a squeeze and walk away. 2 20 ml in about 20 minutes maybe less wasn't watching the clock
Yep, I've seen people with ten and 20ml syringes in the caulk gun! That's little to no pressure! A 60ml with just about 50ml fits perfect into the caulk gun and you don't have to rig it at all! Just a half squeeze on the gun and your dripping for awhile!

IML Gear Cream!
The trick to hand filtering is to use a 3cc syringe; not a 10cc syringe. Try it and thank me later.

Thanks all you guys for the kind replies, I really appreciate. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The man is for personal use, maybe vac filter is too large for him?

- - - Updated - - -

The trick to hand filtering is to use a 3cc syringe; not a 10cc syringe. Try it and thank me later.

Sound like a nice suggestion, thanks a lot friend. :)

60ml syringe and a caulk gun. Syringe has more than enough pressure at that size to just walk away and check on it every few minutes. 50ml batches are no problem, any bigger go bottle top.

A little confused with 60ml syringe or 3cc syringe. lol

3cc for a tiny, tiny batch maybe lol. The bigger the syringe the more pressure so a 60ml with even an 18g attached to a syringe filter in a caulkgun is enough to drip for at least 10mins off a squeeze of the caulkgun. About every 10mins I give another squeeze, 60ml is the largest syringe I figured would fit in the caulkgun. It fits about 45- 50ml of fluid inside the caulkgun and I didn't need to rig it up, fit perfect.

3cc for a tiny, tiny batch maybe lol. The bigger the syringe the more pressure so a 60ml with even an 18g attached to a syringe filter in a caulkgun is enough to drip for at least 10mins off a squeeze of the caulkgun. About every 10mins I give another squeeze, 60ml is the largest syringe I figured would fit in the caulkgun. It fits about 45- 50ml of fluid inside the caulkgun and I didn't need to rig it up, fit perfect.

I see, thanks for the explanation in details. :D And for larger batches, maybe vac filter is the better choice.

Back