• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

trainhard

Looking good

no big deal , they sent me 2 vials to test , 1 cut mix and 1 winny oil . 2 products that Uncle z doesn' t carry , so i did a mini log with review and pics . i uploaded a few wrong ( old ) upper body pics along with a new leg short . i have hundred of pics as i take shots nearly after every workout ...as i said not a big deal

Did you inform any of the labs your "logging" for ?
You must have a new fangled picture device that stores old pics right next to new ones .. my mistake .. has nothing to do with free gear ..

i have an old computer and all my pics are stored together, have hundreds ... hese are the pics i should have posted

i mean , to be called out because i uploaded a few wrong pics ...fuck ! And yes i run Uncle z gear always , i got sent 2 fucking vials for free , did a log and review ( positive ) and now this shit....fuck it !

IML Gear Cream!
Being called out for running multiple logs across boards for different sources posting same progress pics .. hold up a dated paper my man.. I will let Z's team handle as they see fit.. my thoughts are known

Being called out for running multiple logs across boards for different sources posting same progress pics .. hold up a dated paper my man.. I will let Z's team handle as they see fit.. my thoughts are known
what multiple logs are you talking about man ? i test tried 2 vials and gave my review that's it....have Nothing to hide , i run Z gear and the only reason i tried these 2 vials is because z does not carry them...end of the story . i compete 3-4 times a year and post many pics ....stop acting like the police board . if you want see a pic with date go to PM forum , i just posted there

Guess I just misread the title of your PM log .. sorry review .. my mistake .. I had the same issue posting my pic .. ;)

High T levels in here LoL. Joe is a solid guy and I don't see a problem with him using a bottle of gear from another sponsor so he can realize that ours is much better.

Thanks brother , some people should talk less and train more

Back