• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Why do guys flex with thumbs like this?

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
c27fde67cc21dcd194ef02888f2704c4.jpg

Does it do something or serve a soecial purpose? Cause I usually only see dudes with down syndrome making fists like this so I'm curious how it got to bodybuilders lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I think w the thumb in ur able to flex the bottom part of ur forearm better.
But who the hell knows!

It's the liberal and socially accepted way to flex.

Having the thumb on the outside of the hand insinuates violence and that's just not acceptable in my opinion. Those types should be in jail, or at least a government funded rehab facility for at least 6 months.

Basically thumb on outside = racist

What do you mean like keep their thumbs like that when their flexing their bicep? Or just flex that little lower thumb muscle?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

What do you mean like keep their thumbs like that when their flexing their bicep? Or just flex that little lower thumb muscle?

When doing poses and biceps n shit

Oh I've never seen that. That shits weird. I'll try it out when I get home though and see whats up with it

I tried it and it does seem to Change how my forearm flexes but I feel like I'm bout to snap my fuckin thumb in half and look like a retard

I pose that way on rear and front bicep poses.

Aton mentioned the forearms and thats part of it but, I feel like I can create more tension through the bicep with my thumb tucked for whatever reason.

Like when you hit a rear double bicep you try to rotate your wrists backward as far as you can. If you dont, The bicep wont show the full peak, especially if you have judges looking up at you. So tucking my thumbs in gives me a better mental queue on that.

Bog you have posed much I see.. always tuck the thumbs to get a better peak.
tucking your cock,well that's optional

Bog you have posed much I see.. always tuck the thumbs to get a better peak.
tucking your cock,well that's optional

My peak doesn't change tucked or not goober I just tried it only thing that Changes is my forearm muscles and my thumb cracks when tucked im gonna research this cause sounds like personal preference to me.

Thumb Tucker's are pussies end of story lol

How bout we face our toes toward each other too to flex our feet while tucking our thumbs 🤤

48f84f0892a583f213bf0876226f8eb8.jpg

How bout we face our toes toward each other too to flex our feet while tucking our thumbs 🤤

Lmaooooo we should all take all our pics like that from now on. Best way to get the biddies.

My peak doesn't change tucked or not goober I just tried it only thing that Changes is my forearm muscles and my thumb cracks when tucked im gonna research this cause sounds like personal preference to me.

thats means you dont have a well devolved bicep YET ,, just sayin

How bout we face our toes toward each other too to flex our feet while tucking our thumbs

no bro, heels close together toes always out . brings out the sweep. plus hides any underdeveloped inner thigh..

Or we flex with our legs out bent at 90 degree angles and the same thing with our arms so we kinda look like a goal post even if we were standing on our head lmao

here dude this is hoe you throw a double bi,, im posting a rdb so you can this tucked but she snapped it 1 sec too soon

439500aa-f068-4cae-a2de-415ad833d777_zps78wkhhyi.jpg

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
here dude this is hoe you throw a double bi,, im posting a rdb so you can this tucked but she snapped it 1 sec too soon

That just knocked me down a few pegs, I thought i was getting big until I saw that. You just showed the youngin what's up with that lol

That just knocked me down a few pegs, I thought i was getting big until I saw that. You just showed the youngin what's up with that lol

lol yeah bro . thats me.. not getting for a show or any super strict diet.. i look like that year round or pretty close to it.. i'm 46 so at this point i just maintain..
i have posted that pic and many others before... still man i saw your pics,, you look good.. you have a lot to work with.
i been doing this shit forever and a day lol... it gets boring ... but while you have the fire, build the foundation like you are doing,
not to mention your girl is smoking

lol yeah bro . thats me.. not getting for a show or any super strict diet.. i look like that year round or pretty close to it.. i'm 46 so at this point i just maintain..
i have posted that pic and many others before... still man i saw your pics,, you look good.. you have a lot to work with.
i been doing this shit forever and a day lol... it gets boring ... but while you have the fire, build the foundation like you are doing,
not to mention your girl is smoking
Thanks man I'm working on it. Only been building a few years now and about half of that has been doing it right. Just going slow and steady trying not to burn out because yeah it does get boring but I don't want to stop. And yeah my girl is damn good looking :) & supports the goal of getting swoleeeeee. Doesn't always like the aas use but accepts I do it and even pins me once and a while. I'm 6 3 250 and young so I'm def quite a bit above average but I want to build up to just be an absolute beast. Going with the slow and steady wins the race mentality, low dosed cycles where I def see good gains but doesn't throw my bloods all out of whack like a higher dosed cycle would and where I'm keeping my gains post cycle. I don't mind waiting longer to get to where I want to be as long as I keep my health and once I get to where I wana be I stay there.

c27fde67cc21dcd194ef02888f2704c4.jpg

Does it do something or serve a soecial purpose? Cause I usually only see dudes with down syndrome making fists like this so I'm curious how it got to bodybuilders lol

I don't know... But I can't!!! Born with two thumbs on my right hand. They cut the one off, but the one left doesn't have a knuckle so I can't even do that!!! Haha!!
75db2a24e8058bcc8d3ac828f60a3dc6.jpg
3cc7cd566b6b8deef7f0234b7d3f6a24.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Or we flex with our legs out bent at 90 degree angles and the same thing with our arms so we kinda look like a goal post even if we were standing on our head lmao

wtf yes!

How bout we face our toes toward each other too to flex our feet while tucking our thumbs

Bog is finally on to something here you goons. Show some respect :coffee:

Damn BC, you're reminding me of the thing(without the dry skin and the addition of vascularity)

maxresdefault.jpg

and I mean that in a good way. Looking good man.

Back