• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions For Those Taking Somatazine (MK-677)

Saltheart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you experience lethargy..How long does it last? Ok to just take it at night?

All sides, such as lethargy, hunger, and bloat, were gone after about 2 weeks for me. Considering there is a 5 mg dose of melatonin, I would not want to take a dose any other time than about an hour before bed. Mk-677 has a 24 hr half life, so dosing in the evening may still give you lethargy throughout the following day.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

All sides, such as lethargy, hunger, and bloat, were gone after about 2 weeks for me. Considering there is a 5 mg dose of melatonin, I would not want to take a dose any other time than about an hour before bed. Mk-677 has a 24 hr half life, so dosing in the evening may still give you lethargy throughout the following day.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
How long have you been on it ?

I have some MK coming . How long do you plan to stay on ? It's hard to find info on the stuff.

I have some MK coming . How long do you plan to stay on ? It's hard to find info on the stuff.
Plan on coming off in a couple weeks, then taking a month break before started again.

Back