• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tiger woods arrested ?

LOOKITME

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody know if he is addicted to pain pills ? He was not drunk

i heard he has an alcohol problem so he cant not so good

Tiger been addicted to pain killers for about a decade now. Nutn hardcore mostly Vicodin and Percocet from what he has admitted to. Possibly some stronger stuff for "post op".

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tiger been addicted to pain killers for about a decade now. Nutn hardcore mostly Vicodin and Percocet from what he has admitted to. Possibly some stronger stuff for "post op".

having 4 back surgeries is it really an addiction or is he really in pain

he will get off....who gets arrested at 7am and is allowed to release from county at 11am the same day for suspected DUI?....

Golfers get suspended for rec drugs and beta blockers more oftenn then anyone would know......Trump needss to hire the PGA Tour executives...they dont leak when they take a leak..

Maybe Tiger and Dustin Johnson hooked up on some good blow.....he has that saggy eye coming of a all night narc hard on after banging some blonde bimbo look..:)

he probably got a dui for the suspected pain killer use, if it was a dwi thats over the limit for alcohol

Very good question.?? Not to mention the knee surgeries over the years also. I read an article from an ESPN link that quoted Tiger as saying he has been "hooked" on Vicodin and Percocet off and on since "07...Tiger blamed some of his recent poor performances to pain meds throwing off his coordination. Don't know if he's addicted or not cuz as u mentioned Heckler he probably does need the pain meds after all the surgeries his body has been through.!!

S2H is right though., he'll get off with no charges or some bullshit charge.

a89e71218611dfefb7748adeab450992.jpg

He looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody know if he is addicted to pain pills ? He was not drunk
Just saw this on the news. He said it was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medication...the unexpected reaction was him nodding out at the wheel lmao

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Back