• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UH OH Tiger Woods. ..

Dude looks like an Asian gargoyle.

That beautiful blonde did not marry him for his looks.

not sure if i feel sorry for the Guy or not...

100's of millions before the age of 30 will do that to.....dare i say 99.9% of anyone. His hooker thing, his substance and booze thing... all come along with all those Green Jackets and I must say TOP NOTCH golf games (Tiger Woods early 2000's... kicked ass!). Its not surprising to me at all. Its sad only to think of the promise he once held and did extremely well for a number of years with. Now the lack of success and excess has made its mark. I don't feel bad however for him as his mattress is probably worth 10x's my house.

Yeah I only say fuck him if he don't own up to it. He blamed bullshit sex addiction for cheating on his wife. So I won't be shocked if he blames anything but himself for this too. I'm not judging. I've been a piece of shit in very similar ways. Fault only lies with oneself.

Yeah I only say fuck him if he don't own up to it. He blamed bullshit sex addiction for cheating on his wife. So I won't be shocked if he blames anything but himself for this too. I'm not judging. I've been a piece of shit in very similar ways. Fault only lies with oneself.

he already blamed it on a prescription drug interaction

Lmfao! !!! I swear you just made me spit my coffee out!!

100's of millions before the age of 30 will do that to.....dare i say 99.9% of anyone. His hooker thing, his substance and booze thing... all come along with all those Green Jackets and I must say TOP NOTCH golf games (Tiger Woods early 2000's... kicked ass!). Its not surprising to me at all. Its sad only to think of the promise he once held and did extremely well for a number of years with. Now the lack of success and excess has made its mark. I don't feel bad however for him as his mattress is probably worth 10x's my house.

Lol, I couldn't agree more...especially about his mattress lol. It's sad when I see someone with the "dream" life who really has so little gratitude for what they have. So few of these "stars" give anything back, but they sure know how to fuck it all up. Lets face it, Tiger is no Charlie Sheen lol

All she saw was a Tiger with a Lion sized wallet

Amen!!!!! Well said

Back