PDA

View Full Version : Labmax experiment?????

Dema
05-29-2017, 12:25 AM
As many don't believe in labmax at all and some swear by it.. I think it's time we need to have an experiment done for us in the bodybuilding community...
the original idea of lab,ax works great but for us at home trying to see what we have is legit is more of a challenge and an experiment like this will be a game changer for all future labmaxes....

I would do do this myself but I don't know how to brew.. Yeah it's easy but have no desire or equipment PLUS it would be better if someone with experince did this..

EXPERIMENT: you take one batch of raw powder.. And make mulitple combinations of finished product. I'd say at least 4 minimum..
1 batch with GSO with higher amount of ba and be
1 batch with GSO with Lower amount of ba and be
1 batch with cottonseed oil with same amount of ba and bb as one above
1 batch with MCT with same amount of ba and bb as both GSO and cottonseed oil

with this test we can determine a few things.... The raw is the same. So how does the additional compounds (ba, bb) effect the color AND does it make a difference what Carrier oil you use.... If all 4 Labmax the exact same like they should according to Labmax then I would agree we have a really good tool at our hands... If not then it would be good to see the differences as well to note labmax should be used with extreme caution....

Anyone up for the task?

Any other ideas to make this experiment better, I'm all ears... This is going to get done somehow someway I'd rather it be on ASF

omgbossis34
05-29-2017, 03:14 AM
I like the idea and have often wondered about the labmax claim that carriers don't effect it. I'd like to see a vial of no raws in each mixture of carrier and ba bb tossed in the mix to make it more controlled. Imagine a positive on a vial with Nada....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

TripleOvertime
05-29-2017, 06:14 AM
I've kinda thought about this. But in a different way. Have someone brew test e at 200, 300 and 400 and see if it affects the testing. As in,, does the labmax color change faster with the 400 compared to the 200? Or has this been discussed 8,374 times already?

Dema
05-29-2017, 09:27 AM
I really like both ideas here!!!

omgbossis34
05-29-2017, 11:35 AM
Does labmax say its one color for positive regardless of potency? I need to brush up on it I guess lol. Good thinking triple!
I personally find that carrier oils not affecting the test hard to believe. With such a huge variety of carrier oils and even solvents, the thought of finding one chemical to react a certain way when mixed w another despite the outside influences can't be easy. I could see it being consistent w a lot of carriers that are similar among their molecular chains (ie the generic oils) but venture out to miglyol, guiacolol etc things get shady IMO. I could for see a variety of changes from chemical to color, even just masking what would normally be more glow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk