• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG. Anyone with reviews

Badbury212

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I have seen a lot on you guys and I'm getting ready to pull the trigger and just want to know if anyone has any reviews their hcg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong place for that my bad
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have never seen a bad review on anything DG sells.

EDIT: Good HCG is not a hard product to find.

Drug Gears Alpha Pharm HCG is good stuff. Highly recommend.

Can't go wrong with DG. I have used The Vitagon. Used it on cycle and the boys bounced right back on pct. Super fast t/a too!!

Can't go wrong with DG. I have used The Vitagon. Used it on cycle and the boys bounced right back on pct. Super fast t/a too!!

Sounds good, I just ordered 3 bottles, gonna blast a bottle a week for 3 weeks, see how it goes, maybe get 3 more to try and bring the boys back to life. Been off for a month and like 2 weeks now, I don't feel like complete shit like I normally do off cycles, so I think I ran a pretty successful pct, but I still want to make sure.

Sounds good, I just ordered 3 bottles, gonna blast a bottle a week for 3 weeks, see how it goes, maybe get 3 more to try and bring the boys back to life. Been off for a month and like 2 weeks now, I don't feel like complete shit like I normally do off cycles, so I think I ran a pretty successful pct, but I still want to make sure.

That'll do the trick. As for me I'm going to cruise and blast until im in the ground! Occasionally I also hit the HCG to mix it up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back