• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This may be my last post peace

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to explain the reasons I posted pics of my travels , house , cars , etc .... it was for the trolls and even if they won't admit it , it burns there ass that I came from shit and made a great life for myself ... yes drinking to much came along with all that stress and that is the price I am paying , HOWEVER , it was by no means to show off or think I am better than anybody , tomorrow it could all change . I know there are ALOT of hard working families out there struggling , so I Genuinely feel bad for putting stupid shit like that on here ... it's a fucking steroid forum . Anyways this is probably my last post ✌🏼

Why it's kinda entertaining watching you try to convince yourself your happy....

You need to stop looking to other people for approval in your life. It was a hard life lesson I learned sometime ago.

Good luck to you man

You are making progress. Dont run off now...

Sumner is the Housewives of Altana on ASF. Kinda black trash, stupid, fake rich and slightly sad.

I cant stop watching his trainwreck! Someone rep him plz

He's in the sad stage of being drunk now. Like the rest of us had anything handed to us. Fuck you and your faggotry. No one gives a fuck what you have except a fuckig attitude problem and an inferiority complex.

get drunk to this and put the keyboard down faget.

https://youtu.be/aC4jorQQLro

He's in the sad stage of being drunk now. Like the rest of us had anything handed to us. Fuck you and your faggotry. No one gives a fuck what you have except a fuckig attitude problem and an inferiority complex.

get drunk to this and put the keyboard down faget.

https://youtu.be/aC4jorQQLro

I would love to kick your yellow teeth in , something about you just pisses me off ....

I would love to kick your yellow teeth in , something about you just pisses me off ....
But you can't because you're an internet warrior fuck stick that wouldn't know what to do in a fight that shaves his legs and can't put his phone down at dinner with his wife to check out how his e-fight on a bodybuilding forum is going while he ignores his wife and drinks to forget how much he hates the faggot he allowed himself to become. Great accomplishment. :kiss:

IML Gear Cream!
Congratulations on being the new next Facebook live suicide.

Congratulations on being the new next Facebook live suicide.
Can you post some more pics , I could barley see you over the counter top ... have your boyfriend pick you up and you can stand on the counter .... u r so short and cute ....

Can you post some more pics , I could barley see you over the counter top ... have your boyfriend pick you up and you can stand on the counter .... u r so short and cute ....
They say it is easy for little guys to put muscle on ? Is it ? I wouldn't know 6'1" 217 lbs !!!! We could really make some money together ... you can be the worlds tallest midget

Post one of your back, one with skin that doesn't look like a Hiroshima victims, and try to lose that thing where you are rubbing your tummy wishing you had a cock up your ass all the way "up to here"

Lol.....this is has been good entertainment

6'1" is good for. High school defensive end or a marginally dedicated cross fitter. You should try deca instead of masteron. For the record I I'm 5'7" and range between 182-198. I'd take either over your complexion and being tall enough I couldn't hide it.

6'1" is good for. High school defensive end or a marginally dedicated cross fitter. You should try deca instead of masteron. For the record I I'm 5'7" and range between 182-198. I'd take either over your complexion and being tall enough I couldn't hide it.

5'7" ????? That is perfect 👌 u don't even have to get on your knees to blow me

5'7" ????? That is perfect 👌 u don't even have to get on your knees to blow me
In the future mind your own fucking business ... because I don't care how little you are I will kick you across the room if I see u

In the future mind your own fucking business ... because I don't care how little you are I will kick you across the room if I see u
Better yet , I will be at the Wynn hotel for Mr Olympia this year , if you like to gamble ? Or you can punk out like Dema did last year when he was supposed to meet me , and of course he didn't show ... maybe the bus doesn't run that far south

Get Shredded!
Threatening members will not be tolerated. Only warning. Y'all should just stop

Better yet , I will be at the Wynn hotel for Mr Olympia this year , if you like to gamble ? Or you can punk out like Dema did last year when he was supposed to meet me , and of course he didn't show ... maybe the bus doesn't run that far south

Im your Huckleberry👋🏼

Lol at meet me across the nation or be a bitch. If you are that rich and stupid pick an airport in Texas and let me know when you'll land😉

In the meantime we want to see that back. It's the thing your boyfriend liens on while he fucks you if you didn't know.

Banned for talking shit in the pit? It was just getting good

Banned for talking shit in the pit? It was just getting good
The rules do seem to change according to Admin agenda, but in this case personal threat would be the reason, and IMO it's warranted.

Back