• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All these veins, Emberasing!!! Only 1st Class> Home Gym Sumner

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hope you enjoy

Attachments

• Plane.jpg
    Plane.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 178
  • arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 174
  • shoulder.jpg
    shoulder.jpg
    700.7 KB · Views: 168
  • chsst.jpg
    chsst.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
Lol just saw where he misspelled it in the title. I thought you meant he should be embarrassed.

Sumner how much you charge for personal training?

While you're spending your Daddy's money why don't you get some spelling lessons? Maybe then you could finish filling out that McDonald's application.

Also you really blew my mind paying an extra twelve dollars for 1st class seats on a fucking puddle-jumper flight. What is your damage? I can get you some phone numbers but the first step is admitting to yourself that you need professional help. You can kill two birds with one stone because you will need an extensive psych evaluation before the doc will sign off on your sexual reassignment surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think sumner has any interest in being big and fat .... he focusss on overall shape and being lean .... I know he told me

I like how he's finally said fuck it I'm busting my own self out lol! Letting nikkas know that homey don't play dat!

While you're spending your Daddy's money why don't you get some spelling lessons? Maybe then you could finish filling out that McDonald's application.

Also you really blew my mind paying an extra twelve dollars for 1st class seats on a fucking puddle-jumper flight. What is your damage? I can get you some phone numbers but the first step is admitting to yourself that you need professional help. You can kill two birds with one stone because you will need an extensive psych evaluation before the doc will sign off on your sexual reassignment surgery.

Don't have a dad , or mom .. but nice guess .. JudgMENTAL

I think sumner looks good, no homo. too bad he got banned for breaking the forum rules, maybe he would have chilled out and been a cool cat

Back