• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thief attacked by dog

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 74
Love that site! Only the real! Damn that dog had a feast on his face hahaa!!

I'm pretty numb but that's disturbing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty numb but that's disturbing.

What distrubed me the most is the ppl laughing in the background

Wow I didn't see people laughing, how fucked up. It's amazing how dead some people are, on the inside. That's bad karma- everyone gets what they give. I didn't really feel bad for the thief though, thieves are cocksuckers

Fucking sick shit, reminds me of the faces of death videos we used to rent years ago. I can't watch this stuff anymore, just too disturbing for me.
Man I forgot about those. That was twisted shit we used to watch!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fucking sick shit, reminds me of the faces of death videos we used to rent years ago. I can't watch this stuff anymore, just too disturbing for me.

You are aging yourself =)

But yes, faces of death was cool.

damn, thats was hard to see, and I have a lot of shit already stuck in my head rattling around

You are aging yourself =)

But yes, faces of death was cool.

The one where they trap a live monkey in the center of a dinner table then proceed to smash his head open with hammers and eat his brains...... That one has stuck in my head.

I like the sound he's making.

Hhheeey................hhheeey................hhheeey

What distrubed me the most is the ppl laughing in the background

he broke into someone's house and he was armed with two guns, the family pitbull decided to play with him for awhile....probably why they don't have much sympathy for him.

he broke into someone's house and he was armed with two guns, the family pitbull decided to play with him for awhile....probably why they don't have much sympathy for him.
so he had a gun and the dog still got him? geezus. I was just thinking how is it people who rob homes dont check to see if there is a dog first, seems like a very simple thing to do that would prevent your face from getting eaten off

Ditto. Fuck. I feel like pukingz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one where they trap a live monkey in the center of a dinner table then proceed to smash his head open with hammers and eat his brains...... That one has stuck in my head.

That was the worst one for me. Poor monkey.

I just ate an arugula and watermelon salad with feta while watching this .....not so sure I want to eat the grilled chicken I'm waiting on.....I remember that faces of death , they had the guy in the court room blow his brains out with the evidence gun uhhhg and that monkeys brains I guess are a delicacy ....again the grilled chicken comes to mind ....uhgggg

Back