• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sumner is looking for a cute pool boy apply in person!!!!! " Dema, BC, Intense!!!!!!

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sumner is looking for a cute pool boy apply in person!!!!! " Dema, BC, Intense!!!!!!

Attachments

• Flex.jpg
    Flex.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 189
  • hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
  • Watch.jpg
    Watch.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 189
So a G4P gig or u looking for someone to service the wife?

Last edited:
Going to out you back in the red

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry the whole purpose was to show my pool for the tampon boys but to any pics to upload , well you get the point , if you want to see the rat of my vehicles just ask

Sorry the whole purpose was to show my pool for the tampon boys but to any pics to upload , well you get the point , if you want to see the rat of my vehicles just ask
Where is the fucking pool have I had a couple too many jacks

Holy shit! This whole time Sumner was Dylan Gemelli from the future??? Dylan looks good at 56 years old ill give him that. Well played sir

I could have married richer than you. :coffee:

Also dice ink is for meskins in prison. And to the fucket that thought I needed to see this bad enough to Wickr, fuck You for waking me up from a nap.

Also dice ink is for meskins in prison. And to the fucket that thought I needed to see this bad enough to Wickr, fuck You for waking me up from a nap.

I knew how much you liked douchey tats and people who take pictures at their bosses houses 🤷🏿*♂️

How much does the homeowner pay you to trim those hedges ? Looks like that watch stopped two days ago

I knew how much you liked douchey tats and people who take pictures at their bosses houses 路*♂️
I was asleep in the truck letting 6 Guatemalans make my money for the day. Now I'm wide awake and wondering if I piss in the backyard or on the air conditioner. I hate you.

I was asleep in the truck letting 6 Guatemalans make my money for the day. Now I'm wide awake and wondering if I piss in the backyard or on the air conditioner. I hate you.

You needed moar excitement in your life😘

Let me go in my bosses house and take more pics

Im not hating... in fact you deserve praise and probably a trophy! For the "Biggest Chip Ever Carried On A Shoulder."

Get Shredded!
I don't think Sumner is really middleaged. I thinks he's 14 with really shitty skin and var

I don't think Sumner is really middleaged. I thinks he's 14 with really shitty skin and var
I am out to dinner , I will deal with you cunts tomorrow, but remember if you work hard you might be able to move out of your apartment one day

You must have a lot of money. My wife wouldn't fuck me if I acted like a bitch on the internet all day. :roflmao:

I am out to dinner , I will deal with you cunts tomorrow, but remember if you work hard you might be able to move out of your apartment one day

Can you tell people to work hard and make something of yourself if you are a trust fund messican who trims hedges?🤔

- - - Updated - - -

You must have a lot of money. My wife wouldn't fuck me if I acted like a bitch on the internet all day. :roflmao:

I take offense to that😕

U could have married richer than me ?? So u just thought being a broke ass juice head was a better path for you ? Makes sense

U could have married richer than me ?? So u just thought being a broke ass juice head was a better path for you ? Makes sense
Oh and get back to your nap , that is what all go getters do , take fucking naps all day

Oh and get back to your nap , that is what all go getters do , take fucking naps all day
Or stay drunk and try to boost that low self esteem from mommy turning tricks during your nap time on the internet. You got issues and watching you lie about your life and flounder for acceptance is boring and sad. The only difference between you and a stripper is glitter.

Or stay drunk and try to boost that low self esteem from mommy turning tricks during your nap time on the internet. You got issues and watching you lie about your life and flounder for acceptance is boring and sad. The only difference between you and a stripper is glitter.
Ok put your money where your mouth is !!!!!!! Oh really u don't have the balls to show who the big mouth is behind the computer ??? Yup just as I thought .... unlike 90 percent of you cunts , I actually put it out there like it or not , so unless you do the same you are a paper tiger 🐯 and as far as I am concerned you have nothing to add .. I am waiting for YOUR PICS ... we all are waiting .. can't wait to see this .

Back