• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for under hand close grip lat pull bar

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep seeing this close grip, under hand lat pull bar on YouTube videos. Think it has rubber hand grips. Looks to be about 12-15" wide. Anyone know where to buy? Never seen anything like it before up until recently on YouTube videos.

Last edited:
Never seen one of those before, looks cool. Takes you out of a neutral grip.

Thanks, I think that's the one.

Which one do you prefer, the medium pronate, supinate or neutral grip and why? I think I will grab one of these as well.

Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Which one do you prefer, the medium pronate, supinate or neutral grip and why? I think I will grab one of these as well.

Thanks

I'm looking at that now and trying to decide, probably supinated for close grip pulldowns and neutral for medium grip. Maybe neutral on both, better for rows and pulldowns. Comes down to what feels best and more natural for you, ideally I'd get to try them all and then decide.

I'm looking at that now and trying to decide, probably supinated for close grip pulldowns and neutral for medium grip. Maybe neutral on both, better for rows and pulldowns. Comes down to what feels best and more natural for you, ideally I'd get to try them all and then decide.

Thanks man, I am also trying to decide so I can order, wish more would chime in maybe one is better then the other.

Thanks man, I am also trying to decide so I can order, wish more would chime in maybe one is better then the other.

I found a few videos on YouTube, check them out. These bars have been out 4 or 5yrs, was surprised to see that, just started seeing them in the last yr.

I found a few videos on YouTube, check them out. These bars have been out 4 or 5yrs, was surprised to see that, just started seeing them in the last yr.

I did not see it until I saw your post and searched for it lol, but it looks like a great bar, definitely need it in my arsenal.

I did not see it until I saw your post and searched for it lol, but it looks like a great bar, definitely need it in my arsenal.

Still deciding but leaning towards supinated close grip and pronated medium, I believe that's the bars they're using in vid I posted above. Gonna test some grips in gym today to see what feels best.

Back