• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mix 6 (Test, Tren, Mast) Cycle advice

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello fellas! Im preparing for my next cycle and am going with the Mix 6 blend of Test, Masteron, and Tren. All long esters. For those who aren't familiar with it, it's dosed at 200mg Test, 200mg Mast and 100mg of tren.

I've never run this combo, has anyone? If so how did you dose it? I'm thinking these options...
600mg of each. Or,
800 test, 600-800 mast, 600 tren.

I have plenty more Test and Tren to manipulate the numbers.
Have plenty of Aromison
Have plenty of Caber. Never used caber, always dealt with the night sweats. .5mh a week or 1mg a week?

Dannie, I'm most likely going order some Halo per your suggestion. How should I dose it. I usually have to dose Pharmacom orals higher. Dbol at 100. Androl at 100 i didnt see any changes, sadly. So the highest, safest dose would be??? And how many weeks?

Thank you everyone for any help and suggestions. I promise to be mote active in here again, definitely during this cycle in a month or so.

1.2ml e3d for a weekly total of:

Test 560mg
Mast 560mg
Tren 280mg

Note e3d is every 3rd day, not 'twice a week'.
0.5mg Caber e6d should be enough for the above to keep Prolactin in check.

Run it for 6 weeks and see how it goes, then depending on preferences either:

1. Increase the doses by shooting extra 0.3ml.
  2. Keep Mix 6 at the same dose and add an oral of your choice.
  3. Keep Mix 6 at the same dose and add another 300mg of Tren, preferably Ace into the mix and increase Caber to 0.5mg e3d.

Anadrol at 100mg is good, at 150mg is great at 200mg insane, but so are the BP monitor readings so I only tried 200mg for 2 or 3 days. Can't speak for Pharmacom Dbol. But 100mg of each and no results? Were you also using Proviron by any chance?

Halo would be a good addition for final 3 or 4 weeks, if you are planning to do some extreme dieting. It's harsh though, so perhaps Anavar, Stanozol or even Tbol would be a better choice.

Last edited:
Were you also using Proviron by any chance?

dannie, quick question, why do ask if he was using proviron and adrol? Does the provi inhibit the adrol in any way?

reason I ask is because I was thinking of doing the following cycle for 12'weeks:

750 mg test e
600 tren hex
provi 50 mg week 1-12
adrol week 8-12
aromasi 12.5 ed
parami e3d

Thanks Dannie, you are the man! You have a damn good memory...regarding the the e3d and Provi. I know what e3d means man! I also know about this neat little calendar trick. And I was taking Provo, I've taken it the last few cycles. I too would like to know why that might matter.

The dbol and Anavar both worked greaf, it was just the anadrol I didn't feel. No strength or weight gain. I had it up to 125mg for the last week and a half I was on it.

I'll stay away from the Halo, I won't be able to do any extreme dieting. Of the stanozol and Tbol which would work before for strength purposes?

I am glad you to hear you are following the calendar trick and I hope you are no longer missing or doubling your pins.

Both orals mentioned will produce strength gains. Both are dry compounds, Stanozol more so than Tbol and if you suffer from joint pain then Stanozol will probably make it worse - for that reason Deca/NPP and Stanozol are a good combo. Tbol gives fuller muscle appearance, very much like NPP does and personally I consider it a good substitute for NPP.
mg/mg Stanozol is stronger but will also aggravate hair loss much more than Tbol. Dosage wise shoot for 30-40mg Stanozol or 60-80mg Tbol.

TouaregV8 was questioning Pharmacom dbol a while a go as wasn't getting the results he normally gets when on dbol. It was not until he dropped Proviron that he realized that Pharmacom dbol was indeed legit. I quoted his posts on this matter, highlighted more relevant bits.

Today is one week in with the dianabol at 50mg/day. Total weight gain since last Saturday is 5lbs. I've been waiting on the painful pumps that are typical with dbol use and last night they made their appearance during my shoulder training. I started off with front dumbbell raises (seated) like I normally do. I do a long, slow warm-up where I start with 10lb dumbbells and I basically run the rack progressing up each set (10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45…) until I get to the 50lbers. By the end of that set my shoulders were smoked. The pump was excruciating and it felt like my arms were going to fall off. As painful as it was I was happy to see it because that is typical with dbol. Oh, and strength increase? Yeah, I'd say I experienced that last night as well. I got 470lbs for 15 reps on the LifeFitness seated shoulder press machine. Usually I struggle to get 10 reps with that weight.

I'm very happy to see that my results [so far] are very different from what I experienced a couple weeks ago when the proviron was included. Some guys may like the drier, harder results of dbol combined with proviron, but for me, that's not why I take dbol. I like the water retention that comes along with dbol, as long as estrogen is under control, because that extra water that's forced into the muscles stretches the fascia, allows you to handle heavier weight, and leads to better long term gains in my opinion. This may be just a load of broscience but it is what I choose to believe because it makes sense to me.

^I've gotten satisfactory results since dropping the proviron, so no lab testing is needed to verify legitimacy for me.

Source: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ne-currently-running-Pharmacom-dianabol/page7

Good info right there! Thanks Dannie. I bet I was having the same issue. No provi with any orals and I'll see what happens. I'll definitely get some tbol.

Toureg is a freaking beast! I think you just need to bottle up his sweat and sell that.

Dannie, you've seen a couple of these I think but wanted you to see where I started and where I am now. Two Pharmacom cycles. First was with the NPP and second with Primo. Just started working out again last September.

Was 239lbs in the last picture. Again I'm just going for strength, not for looks...Im married so it's not like I'm having sex anymore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170527-104225-432x768.png
    Screenshot_20170527-104225-432x768.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20170527-104233-432x768.png
    Screenshot_20170527-104233-432x768.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20170527-104239-432x768.png
    Screenshot_20170527-104239-432x768.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20170527-104635-432x768.png
    Screenshot_20170527-104635-432x768.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20170527-104653-432x768.png
    Screenshot_20170527-104653-432x768.png
    324 KB · Views: 51
Dannie, you've seen a couple of these I think but wanted you to see where I started and where I am now. Two Pharmacom cycles. First was with the NPP and second with Primo. Just started working out again last September.

Was 239lbs in the last picture. Again I'm just going for strength, not for looks...Im married so it's not like I'm having sex anymore.
What were you running/diet in each picture? Really curious, congrats on all the results however look good dude

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy! I enjoy following you so keep it up!

First picture I was running to the pizza shop.
Second picture I was running test and npp...I have horrible joint pain
3rd, 4th, and 5th pic I was running a cycle Dannie put together for me. 500mg Test E and 700mg Tren E.

I don't diet. It's just not something I ever did. And not that I'm proud of that, it's just hard for me to do. I try to eat healthy when I can but I'm having pizza and burgers a couple times a week.

Speaking of NPP, would something as small as 200-300mg benefit my joints? Wondering if it makes sense to add that in to the Test Mast Tren.

IML Gear Cream!
Good info right there! Thanks Dannie. I bet I was having the same issue. No provi with any orals and I'll see what happens. I'll definitely get some tbol.

Toureg is a freaking beast! I think you just need to bottle up his sweat and sell that.
Touareg does sell used undies etc to fund his AAS habit, I am sure if you ask and offer some bills he will sort you out with some of his ballsack sweat.

Speaking of NPP, would something as small as 200-300mg benefit my joints? Wondering if it makes sense to add that in to the Test Mast Tren.
Sure would, ass little as 150mg will work. It's already quite a combo, but low dose of NPP won't hurt and will allow you to mutate even more.
Lookin your best in pic 4, waist looks tight, in pic 5 however you just exploded. I see chest tips are working.

Last edited:
When Dannie speaks, I listen. Yeah I can definitely my chest filling out more...
The 5th is my favorite pic, I didn't flex or strain or suck in or anything. Pic 4 I about blew an eye out standing up them traps.

Definitely adding in some NPP then. Thanks!

Dannie, can I get by with Tren A in the e3d shot? I'd assume that's not effective but wanted to check.

Dannie, can I get by with Tren A in the e3d shot? I'd assume that's not effective but wanted to check.

Nope, ed or e2d with Ace, e3d would be pushing it.

Run the cycle e3d for 6 weeks as outlined then if you fancy more Tren Ace in there change pin frequency to e2d and adjust pin volume accordingly.

Back