• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The king of all hip thrusts

These and abductors/adductors are those movements I feel are super gay/girly but the results are awesome. I've made them a staple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Harrison could probably crack a walnut between his butt cheeks.

Pointless. He's not even achieving full hip extension. Glute bridge is a glute exercise. The way he's doing them he's incorporating almost every leg muscle which takes away from the exercise.

He even sets up the the weight like a moron and somewhat twists his ankle, and the proceeds to roll the weight down away from him like a moron who thinks he just did something impressive.

I know 165lbs dudes who can glute bridge 600+lbs.

As well as a female who can do 500lbs for sets of 10.

I'm hungry.

Pointless. He's not even achieving full hip extension. Glute bridge is a glute exercise. The way he's doing them he's incorporating almost every leg muscle which takes away from the exercise.

He even sets up the the weight like a moron and somewhat twists his ankle, and the proceeds to roll the weight down away from him like a moron who thinks he just did something impressive.

I know 165lbs dudes who can glute bridge 600+lbs.

As well as a female who can do 500lbs for sets of 10.

I'm hungry.

Maybe you should tell him to his face he is doing it wrong and he is a moron. Just sayin'

He also plays volleyball with his teammates using medicine balls. srs.

Regardless the benefit ..thats alot weight!

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe you should tell him to his face he is doing it wrong and he is a moron. Just sayin'
What's fat man gonna do? Last I checked I'm stronger and more explosive than most NFL players. Considering strength and conditioning is my area of expertise. 675lbs glute bridges are easy and not impressive done the way he did. Period.

Back