• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good gear but the diet bro.

Debaddist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I made an order of the go heavy get bbg stack and a bottle of test about 2 months ago. I like it. I will definitely order from this source again.
But i had a bit of user error. I slacked on my diet for the anavol month. And it was my fault. I ate like i was cutting which wasnt horrible but if it was gains in weight it wasnt the way to go. And to boot i just took a trip for 10 days and my diet was complete crap. I maintained my weight and a bit of size (I've been judging my arms mostly) but i couldve been bigger by now. I have a month and a couple of weeks to go before pct and i will be bulking as in eating everything. I will do an actual cut in august and september and then get on a test hgh cycle i am researching.

But to my fellow gym rats. The diet is 80 percent. 10 percent is dedication and 10 percent training. Dont slack on the diet. Eat big to get big.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you were happy with the gear.. your right though diet is everything!

The important thing is you realized your diet needs adjusting. All the gear in the world wont make up for a poor diet. Im happy to see you enjoyed your stack and cant wait to see your future results now that you are going to dial in your nutrients. Subbed for future gainz!

Back