• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

House calls?

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started a new cycle and I see this on my home from work.
c6d235fa740bb219cacfebd35d933b55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they used the vans to transport lab draws to the shipping depot at the end of the day. I do know they have "Lab in a box" for those patients with home health care. The home healthcare nurse uses the vials and box provided by LabCorp and draws the sample then drops it off at a LabCorp facility for them to send for processing.

I thought they used the vans to transport lab draws to the shipping depot at the end of the day. I do know they have "Lab in a box" for those patients with home health care. The home healthcare nurse uses the vials and box provided by LabCorp and draws the sample then drops it off at a LabCorp facility for them to send for processing.

Yes. My natural path and acupuncture use the folks for blood work services. Much cheaper and readily available than Quest labs.

Its the opposite around these parts. Quest runs things.

If you ain't wearing blue (LabCorp) or green (Quest Diag) around here, you might get stuck for no reason.

If you ain't wearing blue (LabCorp) or green (Quest Diag) around here, you might get stuck for no reason.

I have no idea where you are. I'm guessing Baltimore, or South Boston.

I have no idea where you are. I'm guessing Baltimore, or South Boston.

Hey no need for the insults brother. But seriously neither....way off

Undercover police following you from the looks of things. Throw everything out or send it to me for safekeeping. lol, jj.

Back