• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for a serious client to coach

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for a couple of new clients to coach for around 12 weeks to help me with my portfolio as an online coach, all I ask for is 100% commitment and that you allow me to use your before and after photos for social media, personal information will be kept confidential.

Must:
  1. Be able to stick to a diet for atleast 12 weeks
  2. Be able to commit 100% to training, sessions could be long and tiring depending on the client.
  3. Be able to check in weekly with photos, measurements, weight and a description of how the week went. E.g any meals skipped, cheats, missed training sessions and anything positive also.
  4. Please PM me with a brief description about yourself, any photos and why I should choose you.
  5. Those looking for contest prep have an advantage

Are you still looking for someone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stopped looking. Is only taking paid clients now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but I believe Darkbeast takes on PSL customers to coach for free as long as your a PSL customer

Back