• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The "NEW GUY"

johnnybravo28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everyone,

Feels good to be a part of some lifting/anabolics forum again. After a little research, this one seemed like the best fit. I just got back into lifting after a 2 year break about 3 months ago. I'm seeing some decent process, and know that I want to reach much closer to my potential before cycling some M'erica into my routine. As for my experience, below is what I've done thus far:

Week 1-12 Test E @ 350 mg/week

Week 1-6 Dianabol @ 25mg/ ED

Week 13-16 Nolva @ 40/40/30/20 / ED

Ran this 2x over 5 years ago

I'm currently 6' @ 225 lb with approximately 16% BF (Going off cheap @$$ Gym's calculations) 29 y/o. Here with the purpose of doing more research, learning, and eventually sources for anabolics. Obviously I'm not where I need/want to be to begin this portion of my routine, but am aware that I will need to get started now on the forums if I want to begin in approximately 6 months. I'm not going to ask for any sources as I'm well aware that it takes time, research, and making friends to get to that point anyways. The making friends part is the best way, but unfortunately I'm an antisocial **** that hates people so might take some time... Anyways, please feel free to point me in the right direction to benchmark posts that are great to someone who's looking to get back into this (i.e., best stacks for beginners, while cutting, etc.). I would also like some harsh criticism on my previous beginner stack (won't hurt my feelings). I'm probably forgetting some other things, but looking forward to learning and hopefully sharing some insight in the future with y'all!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome brotha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcometo ASF! Glad you joined out little corner of the universe. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. Time to make some gainz!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome!!

Back