• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

NJ/my labs

Robin yer hood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody know an easy way to get blood work done in NJ. It's a real pain because of the laws and the doc I see is a real stick in the mud about use. I want to test different GH to let people know who is gtg but right now twice or at most 3 times a year is all I can finesse without suspicion.

go to private md labs when it goes to billing put in your regular address and where it says zip code put in a philly zip code and it will go through. Go to a LabCorp in philly and you will be fine I have done it a few times

Buy a gift certificate then order by the phone and use a fl address

go to private md labs when it goes to billing put in your regular address and where it says zip code put in a philly zip code and it will go through. Go to a LabCorp in philly and you will be fine I have done it a few times
^^^This.... I am in NJ too. But you also need to select PA as the state. It works, done it several times

Back