• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Guaiacol??

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have just had my first encounter with this solvent. I am clueless to homebrew.. So I did some research on it. I'm getting conflicting info on it. Is it safe?? I'm going to be running 3 compounds that use it as a solvent. Had a pin of some the other day and no issues accept a taste in the mouth. Is It OK to run in 3 compounds for around 16 weeks.

Thought this forum would be the best to ask.....

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Your not using it as the sole carrier oil are you? Its a rather toxic compound, to the point that enough injected could kill you. Don't think that amount was determined but they explored the toxicity levels relative to kill lab mice I believe it was. I wouldn't use it personally but if I did I would in with a "less is best" mentality.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Your not using it as the sole carrier oil are you? Its a rather toxic compound, to the point that enough injected could kill you. Don't think that amount was determined but they explored the toxicity levels relative to kill lab mice I believe it was. I wouldn't use it personally but if I did I would in with a "less is best" mentality.

No... it has GSO as well but not sure of the ratio. I know it is just used to keep the compound suspended. Like I said I'm just a user not a brewer. That's what I read. 50mg ingested can kill a human.

OK I know a guy posted on here he brewed test using the guaiacol as carrier and of course it didn't go well when he pinned it! Can't help with ratios as I'm not familiar with it but I'm sure some others are around here.

That was me who made TNE with Guiacol as the carrier (idiot)... I pinned 1mL.. coughed a bit and instantly had the taste in my mouth. Everything I breathed it felt like I had my nose in a bottle of Guiacol.. thought I was suffocating.. (It was really just anxiety though..i was freaking out after I realized my miscalculations)...

A little bit goes a LONG way...

... I would try to see if you can use Ethyl Oleate for those harder to make brews. Use Guiacol as a last resort

There's a thread on here w a link for a free sample of migydol 840. Not sure what your trying to get to hold up but the sample is pretty large and and the mig is known to hold some high mg mixtures!

I think he has finished product made with guaiacol guys. If so, it seems to be okay when used in smaller amounts. Of course there's not much empirical data on that. They've found toxicity in mice but I believe it was a very high mg/kg weight. I'll see if I can find that brief write-up

Miglyol 840 is a great carrier.. Ethyl Oleate is a better solvent.. Just based on experience. You could do a 50/50 blend of the two on something like test 500 and it would be super thin and painless.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think there's any certainty one way or another to be honest. I'm not dead... But that doesn't mean much lol

So is op asking about how much guaiacol to use in a raw mix or if somebody would cycle on multiple compounds containing the mix for x amount of time? I've only seen a pre workout that used it before.

The only time you would need Guiacol is in T.N.E at 100mg or so or some other type of base
. Like Tren base.. Boldenone base..

I think he has finished product made with guaiacol guys. If so, it seems to be okay when used in smaller amounts. Of course there's not much empirical data on that. They've found toxicity in mice but I believe it was a very high mg/kg weight. I'll see if I can find that brief write-up
Ya, as Garlic said. It's only one product.
Guaiacol is so strong it permeates everything. I thought all my shit had it. So I'm like fuck is it safe to pin all this? Just need to separate the product away from the rest. I'm going to store it in 3"plate steel buried under ground!!!! That should kill the smell!!!

Ya, as Garlic said. It's only one product.
Guaiacol is so strong it permeates everything. I thought all my shit had it. So I'm like fuck is it safe to pin all this? Just need to separate the product away from the rest. I'm going to store it in 3"plate steel buried under ground!!!! That should kill the smell!!!

I TOLD you so...

But seriously guiacol is potent. My gf used to smell it across the house through the bathroom door when I would draw up tren base.

Back