• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

U.K. Lab supplies

Draggster999

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used medical lab supplies in the us which has everything you ever need but it's like a $100 shipping to the U.K which is allot of fucking money. I've seen uklabsupply but I'm not 100% confident with the website and that's only a £25 shipping charge. Does anyone know of any uk lab suppliers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used medical lab supplies in the us which has everything you ever need but it's like a $100 shipping to the U.K which is allot of fucking money. I've seen uklabsupply but I'm not 100% confident with the website and that's only a £25 shipping charge. Does anyone know of any uk lab suppliers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey brother check out medlabgear.com. if you want to send me a PM I can give you the lady's name she's pretty easy to deal with and work with u..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey brother check out medlabgear.com. if you want to send me a PM I can give you the lady's name she's pretty easy to deal with and work with u..

Is it U.K. Based if not what are the shipping charges like

Is it U.K. Based if not what are the shipping charges like
No it is not uk-based but it is family owned and the lady Valerie is very easy to work with and I'm sure she will take care of you..

No it is not uk-based but it is family owned and the lady Valerie is very easy to work with and I'm sure she will take care of you..

The thing is customer service isn't really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for cheap shipping to the U.K. Or a uk lab supply

Back