• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thank You Iron Lion

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had to stop by and show some love to these guys. I know I have come across a few users that don't like them, but I have had outstanding customer service with them. Only lab that has followed up with me to confirm receipt of packs and to even see how I like the product. About a dozen packs and each one was secure and delivered within the standard time frame (Typical overseas experience, some packs were a week and some were a month).

Pulled up my Serum tests to confirm my start date and I am looking at 51 days on and at this point I am noticing daily changes and making positive strides on PT. I keep having to remind myself I have enough Puretropin to last me a good 5 years at a "standard" dose because every time I see the word "sale" I want to buy more. So thanks Lion for your outstanding customer service and product. Ill be running labs every few months just to make sure everything is on par, but I am more than confident that it will be just fine.

Back