• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

My first batch

Draggster999

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've just finished doing my first ever homebrew. I made test enanthate and my goal was Test e 250mg/ml 400ml. I was allowing wiggle room just in case. So I want to say that everything went fine had a few hiccups near the end but overall pretty good.

So the mistakes that happened were one of my filters cracked but it was okay I had a spare one just in case. I was surprised at first cause I saw air coming from the bottom and I was really confused as to why. Then I saw the crack

I practiced my back loading as I was told too and that was easier than I thought the get the hang of it.

So I was putting the rubber stoppers back on my vials and I was doing this one pan that I sterilized my vials on and the pan gave way like there was a bump in it and like 4 of the vials fell but my hands were partially shaken cause I thought my mum was coming downstairs .

Other than that I think everything else was okay. I know next time I do it I'm defiantly going to spend a little more on pre sterilized vials and a pipette, maybe a bigger filter too.

I didn't take any pictures apart from the filtering and the final product as I wanted to fully concentrate. Personally I feel it is really easy to make it's just making sure you use the proper sterile techniques. I think that's about it here's them 2 pictures and if you have any question feel free to ask
08393c90fc7f4c70c4dad85a3c37329b.jpg
71e3789134b86f8dea29119bd7b6c78b.jpg

And to add as well I came out with 345ml so I lost 55ml of final product but would have been less if I didn't fuck yo by dropping some and I'll be pinning 5th of June maybe earlier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only question is why June

Lol "my mum coming down stairs"

And to add as well I came out with 345ml so I lost 55ml of final product but would have been less if I didn't fuck yo by dropping some and I'll be pinning 5th of June maybe earlier

Nice job brother. How did you like that Nalgene bottle top filter? And did you use a hand pump, if so at what pressure? I'm only asking because I see you didn't use a glass beaker..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice job brother. How did you like that Nalgene bottle top filter? And did you use a hand pump, if so at what pressure? I'm only asking because I see you didn't use a glass beaker..

. The filters were alright tbh but I felt they was kinda slow or I'm just impatient lol. It probably took about 40minutes to filter it all thru tho which isn't too bad. On my pump it doesn't have a psi reading but I got told to use between 300-400 on it. But next time I'll stick to 300 since my filter cracked

IML Gear Cream!
. The filters were alright tbh but I felt they was kinda slow or I'm just impatient lol. It probably took about 40minutes to filter it all thru tho which isn't too bad. On my pump it doesn't have a psi reading but I got told to use between 300-400 on it. But next time I'll stick to 300 since my filter cracked
Just a little tip brother if you spend the two or three extra dollars and get the Nalgene rapid flows which are red at the bottom they flow a lot faster. Also when you say 3 to 400 you don't mean PSI do you?

Just a little tip brother if you spend the two or three extra dollars and get the Nalgene rapid flows which are red at the bottom they flow a lot faster. Also when you say 3 to 400 you don't mean PSI do you?

Yeah I'll defiantly get them next time and no my pump doesn't have a psi reading but I want told to use between 300-400 on the pump

Train hard so next time you have a gf's house to brew in instead of your mom's house...

Train hard so next time you have a gf's house to brew in instead of your mom's house...

Yeah I could have brewed in my gf's house but her kitchen smells of fish and is probably the most un hygienic place I know. They parents go away in October so I'll just make some then

Yeah I'll defiantly get them next time and no my pump doesn't have a psi reading but I want told to use between 300-400 on the pump

Interested in getting an electric pump you wouldn't happen to know what that three to four hundred means would you cuz I know it doesn't mean PSI? The reason I asked on currently using a hand pump and I stayed between 10 and 12 PSI.

Interested in getting an electric pump you wouldn't happen to know what that three to four hundred means would you cuz I know it doesn't mean PSI? The reason I asked on currently using a hand pump and I stayed between 10 and 12 PSI.

Yeah he's a picture of the pump
2d0ee78aa294fccf6dea7a17d05605fb.jpg

Yeah he's a picture of the pump
2d0ee78aa294fccf6dea7a17d05605fb.jpg
Oh okay so between 3 and 400 you are between or around 13 PSI. If you don't mind me asking how much was that pump and where did you pick it up at? If you want you can pm me. Thanks brother...

My wife is asking about the fish smell at the gf's place now...

My wife is asking about the fish smell at the gf's place now...

basically she's Caribbean and her parents season everything and like leave salt fish out for days at a time and all the sides are taken up by something so that's why I won't cook there but then again she doesn't even know I cook

Get Shredded!
Got mine from eBay for £15 but can range between £12-£20

He's a link to the one I got http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hand-Held-B...%3A2b61478315c0ab4508c4ac6ffffe71dd%7Ciid%3A4

I basically have the same one brother I thought you had an electric onem. I got my hand pump at Harbor Freight I think about the same price $15.. you should definitely try the Nalgene rapid flows you will love those brother..

I basically have the same one brother I thought you had an electric onem. I got my hand pump at Harbor Freight I think about the same price $15.. you should definitely try the Nalgene rapid flows you will love those brother..

Yeah defiantly I noticed as well when I was using the pump the pressure actually went down during the filtering process, I wonder if the pressure dropped from the filter cracking

Yeah defiantly I noticed as well when I was using the pump the pressure actually went down during the filtering process, I wonder if the pressure dropped from the filter cracking
No the pressure will slowly go down regardless of what filter you're using it shouldn't drop all the way unless you just sit it and leave it alone but if you pump it up to 12 or 13 PSI was in about a minute it should go back down to 7 or 8 that is normal..

No the pressure will slowly go down regardless of what filter you're using it shouldn't drop all the way unless you just sit it and leave it alone but if you pump it up to 12 or 13 PSI was in about a minute it should go back down to 7 or 8 that is normal..

Oh right that's all good then. I'll defiantly put the rapid flows on my list now

Oh right that's all good then. I'll defiantly put the rapid flows on my list now

If You don't mind me asking brother are you in the US or in Europe?

Hey Brother I just noticed you had to bottle top filters hooked up at the same time. We're you filtering 2 bottles at once?

Hey Brother I just noticed you had to bottle top filters hooked up at the same time. We're you filtering 2 bottles at once?

Yeah only because I only had the 250ml bottle top filters and I had 400ml. Yeah only 1 of them cracked tho but I had a spare which was all good. Next time I'll just use a 500ml bottle too filter

Yeah only because I only had the 250ml bottle top filters and I had 400ml. Yeah only 1 of them cracked tho but I had a spare which was all good. Next time I'll just use a 500ml bottle too filter
Okay that makes sense I thought maybe you knew something I didn't..lol..

It says it right there on the dial face, mmHg and inHg. That is what vacuum is usually measured in. It is also the same units as our blood pressure is measured. 300-400mmHg is 5.8-7.7psi

Back