• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labmax worth it?

Depends, for your one vial of primo you want to test? Probably not. But wanna test a new raw source or something that you're going to use long term? Could be of some use

It'll tell you the active hormone....but not how much of it is in there

Yes and no. I ordered some basic vials to test some raws for my homebrew. I didn't waste my time with the test or the tren because test is easy to check with a blood panel and tren I will know soon enough. The mast and primo I tested.

Ordered the 10 vial kit just to have a bit of piece of mind and to make sure I don't waste any of my time. Well see how it goes

Ordered the 10 vial kit just to have a bit of piece of mind and to make sure I don't waste any of my time. Well see how it goes
It's a temperamental bitch. You can make mistakes so be careful and save your vials

I have read up on this and personally do not think it is worth it, you just need to find a good, solid, reliable source and stick with them, I now have a private source I have been trying to get into for a long time now and trust the hell out of him, now I know I am getting good, real deal, real dosed gear at a solid price.

Back