• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just saw this and thought I'd share...

mjrpowerlifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
871ec4f551197274cb96ee824ca8e9f6.png

I don't know too much about this guy, but it doesn't make sense that he is in jail for ped's. he's not going to compete in the olympics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He broke the law and blatantly advertised gear on instagram of all things. What did he really expect?

Yeah he was an absolute idiot about it. I guess he's out on bail now someone said he was on Snapchat the other day drinking clen. If your posting vids of you pinning gear and selling gear through fucking social media you're asking to get locked up. You ain't guna get any gear in jail either so say bye bye to those tren gainz.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Yeah he was an absolute idiot about it. I guess he's out on bail now someone said he was on Snapchat the other day drinking clen. If your posting vids of you pinning gear and selling gear through fucking social media you're asking to get locked up. You ain't guna get any gear in jail either so say bye bye to those tren gainz.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Did u see his quote," ...testosterone of a 4 year old girl..." lmao...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope he realizes everything he posts while out on bond will be used against him in court

Back