• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ancient Aliens (tv show) - debunked

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Has anyone watched the YouTube videos of guys who de-bunked this show? I used to watch Ancient Aliens all the time with my buddies but after watching these videos I don't know what to believe anymore. I definitely believe in higher forms of life.. I don't buy into the majority of conspiracy theories but several of them I agree with.

Anyways.. It's a long one..

https://youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ

I never understood the anal probing angle until I found out the visions were a side effect of rohibnol

<insert giant winkfinger here>

We cant be the only planet with forms of life. BUT, no one knows anything, or it would all be out there.

Mitochondria are the key.... was listening to a podcast with Greg Nukols. He said he was reading a book on theories of physics and how it relates to the world. One chapter asked the question: are we alone? Well, the probability of life would be likely since there are billions of stars and galaxies and planets that are those systems. The probability for another "earth" is highly likely. The chance of single cellular life is let's say one in a million. Well, I still like my chances of life out there cuz there are billions of starts and galaxies. But when u look at the human body, we made of cells that live symbiotically. Now the chance that there multi-cellular organisms would be one in a billion. Fine, there are billions of galaxies, right? So the odds of life are ok still.
Mitochondria. They are the energy producing powerhouse. The fact that we are multi-cellular with mitochondria living symbiotically, the chances of that happening is one in a trillion...
So we probably on our own....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alot of people who smoke weed will be upset

The earth is flat.

Definitely life out there in the universe somewhere, maybe trillions of planets with it... in fact there could well be millions or billions of intelligent civilizations out there with billions of years of a head start on us. Think about that... we're like undeveloped pond scum to them. They may have moved on to become pure energy beings in the ultraverse, traveling between galaxies and universes at will in the "dark energy" threads winding through everything, and left us behind as a childish side show, a child's forgotten ant farm. Maybe they're "god"? Reaching in occasionally to fuck shit up just for fun but mostly having no interest.

Read "The Janitor on Mars" by Martin Amis for a smart and cynical sci-fi story to end all sci-fi stories.

There are ~200 billion stars in the Milky Way, a typical galaxy, and in turn there are at least 100 billion galaxies in the universe that we can (sorta) see. The math is insane. Life may well be common as dirt.

In fact there are a lot of scientists now that think a water-based planet (which is a limiter -- can't be Venus or Mars, too far in or out from your star) with a rich chemical soup that includes carbon will inevitably spark "life" which is just self-replicating chemical reactions in bubbles, basically. Life on earth most likely started around deep ocean volcanic vents "eating" hydrogen sulfide, and much later some of it found some surface waters and developed sun-dependent chemistry. And then other mutations developed to focus on parasitizing the efforts of the primary producers. E.g. the entire animal kingdom. Fungi too.

Astronomical odds are no big deal with you have astronomical numbers to play with -- of star systems (1,000,000,000,000,000,000 or more) and of years for shit to happen in a chemical soup, many thousands of millions of years. Life took almost 4 billion years on earth to go from simplest bacteria to anything macroscopic with teeth or shells that would preserve nicely in sediments, which happened only 550 million years ago. We were segmented worms with notochord nervous systems along our back at that point.

Teeth came before bones in vertebrates. Bones spread back from teeth but teeth were the source. Offense before defense. There's some of Nature's wisdom for you...

- - - Updated - - -

The earth is flat.

That is also true. Fuck the roundheads.

Back