• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you wipe?

Choose

• Standing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Sitting

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Inspired by the peeing thread..

Sitting or standing?

My mind was blown when I found out some men actually wipe sitting down. How the fuck??

Inspired by the peeing thread..

Sitting or standing?

My mind was blown when I found out some men actually wipe sitting down. How the fuck??

seriously ? of course sitting down, you gotta be a real fat ass to have to stand up to wipe your ass, not to mention skid mark central. I did it the wrong way for a long time, then my first live in gf saw me taking a shit and showed me the proper way to wipe my ass. lol

I can understand this, like lifting one cheek and wiping from behind while still mildly sitting.. About half way through I like to prop my leg on the bath tub so I can get in for maximum cleanage.

attachment.php

But this, sticking your hand in a toilet bowl or wiping from the front I don't get..

1zzjpch.jpg

seriously ? of course sitting down, you gotta be a real fat ass to have to stand up to wipe your ass, not to mention skid mark central. I did it the wrong way for a long time, then my first live in gf saw me taking a shit and showed me the proper way to wipe my ass. lol

So many things wrong with what you just said.

The main one probably being that your gf taught you how to wipe poop :coffee:

Standing is the whole point to get it more clean, sometimes I even use wet wipes. But I like my ass clean like I just got out of the shower. You keep your skid mark poop pants to yourself bro.

😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So many things wrong with what you just said.

The main one probably being that your gf taught you how to wipe poop :coffee:

Standing is the whole point to get it more clean, sometimes I even use wet wipes. But I like my ass clean like I just got out of the shower. You keep your skid mark poop pants to yourself bro.
Yup

ass wiping 101.. you lift your balls and stick your hand in the front of the toilet
and wipe rom the back to the front. no you wont touch water. if not using one of those baby wipes. always add a lil water from the sink or spit to the tp as needed

I lean forward just enuff to lift my ass. About 4 wipes with 4 different gatherings of tissue. Then i use a wet wipe !

ass wiping 101.. you lift your balls and stick your hand in the front of the toilet
and wipe rom the back to the front. no you wont touch water. if not using one of those baby wipes. always add a lil water from the sink or spit to the tp as needed

She taught you to wipe like a woman.. and you're sticking your hand into a bowl that's close to shit water. Plus wiping forward wouldn't that pull poo towards your taint? Wtf so many things wrong with this, and did you just say spit?

Trollin, I see you now

I lean forward just enuff to lift my ass. About 4 wipes with 4 different gatherings of tissue. Then i use a wet wipe !

I can respect that.

IML Gear Cream!
1. Use Wet wipes
2. front to back, fold, REPEAT. Toss in toilet.
3. New wet wipe.
4. back to front twice through the ENTIRE RANGE OF MOTION.
5. Check wet wipe for brown skids... if towel returns brown, repeat steps 1-5. If towel returns white, stand up and flush toilet. If towel returns bloody, you did it too hard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She taught you to wipe like a woman.. and you're sticking your hand into a bowl that's close to shit water. Plus wiping forward wouldn't that pull poo towards your taint? Wtf so many things wrong with this, and did you just say spit?

Trollin, I see you now

I can respect that.

so your one of those guys that shits up the whole bowl, fills it with tp and only flushes once? you wouldn't do well in prison... they would be yelling "put some water on it "

so your one of those guys that shits up the whole bowl, fills it with tp and only flushes once? you wouldn't do well in prison... they would be yelling "put some water on it "

I'm as courtesy flusher as they come.

I've been to jail I know the protocol. Flush after every deuce.. C'mon now.

If I went to prison I wouldn't shit the whole time I was there. I'd wait until I got out.

1. Use Wet wipes
2. front to back, fold, REPEAT. Toss in toilet.
3. New wet wipe.
4. back to front twice through the ENTIRE RANGE OF MOTION.
5. Check wet wipe for brown skids... if towel returns brown, repeat steps 1-5. If towel returns white, stand up and flush toilet. If towel returns bloody, you did it too hard...

You're not taking into consideration the nature of the shit. Not all shits are created equal.

If I went to prison I wouldn't shit the whole time I was there. I'd wait until I got out.

After about day 3 you have no shame about anything.

Lift my balls? My gears ain't bunk man. .

I'm as courtesy flusher as they come.

I've been to jail I know the protocol. Flush after every deuce.. C'mon now.

I was in a county holding cell waiting to go to court one time of many.. lol ... they brought in these Haitian rafters they just picked up. one of the Haitians was taking a shit. as u know one toilet right in the middle of the cell... worst fucking smell I ever smelts in my life.. like some dead fish was squirting out of this guys ass.

I wipe the Asian way

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I thought I was the only one.

Get Shredded!

What I use
9e396312763c9f5cc5a3998806e45306.jpg

What my Grandparents use
1363a8862db97613e2bdc1a35abe9483.jpg

Sent from The Iron Pile

When I use toilet paper my ass wiping goes like this....brown. brown. brown. brown. RED...........FUCK!!!

Order yourselves a bidet on Amazon. Fuck all that wiping bullshit. You'll thank me later.

Dont need to wipe on keto... rabbit pellets...

When I use toilet paper my ass wiping goes like this....brown. brown. brown. brown. RED...........FUCK!!!

Order yourselves a bidet on Amazon. Fuck all that wiping bullshit. You'll thank me later.
Lol...That's no shit! (No pun intended)

I was in a county holding cell waiting to go to court one time of many.. lol ... they brought in these Haitian rafters they just picked up. one of the Haitians was taking a shit. as u know one toilet right in the middle of the cell... worst fucking smell I ever smelts in my life.. like some dead fish was squirting out of this guys ass.

they dont seperate you by race in your neck of the woods?...so i hear in county here they dont mix races even when in processing...somebody told me that:)

Back