• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If I still drank...

Ha! When you said Jason Isbell I was pretty sure I you dig Lucero too? Favorite band by far.

I'm drinking and that sounds like complete shit... Makes me think of an old wench that would play Jack Johnson while drinking. Grow a pair.
Yeah but you're like the grinch on a limited income and quarter pension. You hate everything.

I don't hate everything man.... I watch my money, don't need to rep for a paycheck... I hate people yes, society yes , Guys wearing skinny jeans yes , Man buns oh boy and Liberals. Yes.
Lol.

the drinking years.....a 1/5th of crown on the rocks and some Merle Haggard ed and repeat.....

- - - Updated - - -

PS am percs to get the body moving....great combo..

Ha! When you said Jason Isbell I was pretty sure I you dig Lucero too? Favorite band by far.

Yeah man I love it all. I played professionally for 10 years (I still play but don't tour anymore). I played with Jason Isabell on several occasions throughout the years. Good times

Lucero is good.

Another honorable mention

Back