• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who pee's sitting down? Show of hands

Little bit of both no shame. Comfortability > some dudes own gay insecurity

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

If I'm pooping too or it's the middle of the night with no lights on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your lady will highly appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

all the time... you try pissing without falling over on 10 soma's in the middle of the night

Always when I wake up in the middle of the night. Or first thing in the morning when I'm still sleepy hahaha

IML Gear Cream!
Only when I'm on tren and my prostate is the size of a fucking cantaloupe

I'm not really sure what happened here but Raptor and JR are back with a vengeance . I think all you new fags need a JR on tren while he reps run.
O back on subject . Pretty much a stand to pee guy. I mean I do pick outside over inside any day .

Great question, I mostly do when I have a raging hard on. I've tried every yoga pose there is to get it in the bowl but sitting is the only way to be 100% certain.

great question, i mostly do when i have a raging hard on. I've tried every yoga pose there is to get it in the bowl but sitting is the only way to be 100% certain.

lmao!!!!

I'm not really sure what happened here but Raptor and JR are back with a vengeance . I think all you new fags need a JR on tren while he reps run.
O back on subject . Pretty much a stand to pee guy. I mean I do pick outside over inside any day .
Just started my tren run today! Check my homebrew thread GDI :winkfinger:

Great question, I mostly do when I have a raging hard on. I've tried every yoga pose there is to get it in the bowl but sitting is the only way to be 100% certain.

Gotta plank on the toilet. Lay down across that mfer

I do at night. Nothing like having a prostate the size of a baseball. It's easier to sit at night than it is to piss all over the toilet

I've never pissed sitting down except for when I was a kid.

But I will say, if I forget to piss after sex and wake up in the middle of the night to go, it sure makes a lot more sense now if I were to just sit.

Otherwise it's like a hurricane of piss spraying in all different directions with the addition of darkness, where I more than likely would have missed anyway.

Get Shredded!
I was in the locker room at my mma camp and i hear "GDI i need to piss." It was coming from a guy who was taking a shit in one of the stalls. A dude yells back "arent you sitting on the toilet?" The fuckin guy yells back "i dont piss sitting down!" Then he flushes the toilet and walks over to the urinal to piss. Talk about denying your inner homo.

But I will say, if I forget to piss after sex and wake up in the middle of the night to go, it sure makes a lot more sense now if I were to just sit.

Otherwise it's like a hurricane of piss spraying in all different directions with the addition of darkness, where I more than likely would have missed anyway.
Once your prostate gets large enough it does that all day lol

I can't pee sitting down. Junk touches the water 😂

Your tank water level needs adjusting then. You're using waaay too much water per flush.

^^^this

whats it called when u take a dump in the tank??

Handstand-piss backwards, that's first thing in the morning though.

when you get old and your prostate is the size of a grapefruit...you sit to pee.....plus you can read shit on your phone while your legs go numb and cold...

Back