• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Relible EPO source?

KCMason35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey yall! Bout to end my cycle here and after my pct im gonna go on an endurance kick for a while. Anyone know of a reliable source for EPO? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironlion carries it. Just to let it be known
I can only judge the quality on my experience w other products from Ironlion,which are all excellent.... PO lease be careful w that stuff,scares me but very interesting as well.... Do u have experience w it?

Ironlion@securenym.net

Yes ive ran it at 2500 iu three times a week with one 325mg aspirin a day and it was alright but at my weight i shouldve been doing 4000 iu three-four times a week. And im on GW as well as halo right now and its a good stack and ill still run Gw with the epo but nothing compares to the epo.

My wife used to get EPO shots from her doctor. It's the real deal when it comes to endurance. She would run 10+ miles on the treadmill everyday at a high speed. That was with kidney failure prior to her transplant.

My wife used to get EPO shots from her doctor. It's the real deal when it comes to endurance. She would run 10+ miles on the treadmill everyday at a high speed. That was with kidney failure prior to her transplant.

I wish that was an option for me :(

Back