• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clonidine, who uses it?

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you like it and what exactly are you using it for?

Also any negative side effects or positives that stood out to you?

"Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood. This allows your blood vessels to relax and your heart to beat more slowly and easily.

The Catapres brand of clonidine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). The Kapvay brand is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Clonidine is sometimes given with other medications." Drugs.com

I've taken it for about 10 years now for bp control.Take it before bed and it helps me sleep.No negatives no far

I use telmisartan but was going to ask for Clonidine instead to help with sleep. I was told it causes insomnia!?! So I'm still on telmisartan...

Anyone tried it for adhd?

I was planning to use it for BP control and adhd.

Actually im just as interested in clon.... two close friends use it and apparently its good for BP and not choking co workers. Any insight would be appreciated

IML Gear Cream!
As I stated earlier in this thread I take it for bp control.It keeps it under control and my heart rate is very low on it.I have never had insomnia problems on it just the opposite.I take it after dinner and about an hour later I am getting drowsey.I also take hctz in the morning.Blood pressure control is the reason I take both of these.While the clonidine does help me sleep I can't see that it has made me more mellow or any other benefits I have heard some others mention.

micro dosing mdma is a much better option... clonidine is an aspirin

Junks :coffee:

Actually im just as interested in clon.... two close friends use it and apparently its good for BP and not choking co workers. Any insight would be appreciated

And all this time I thought you and johnny were one in the same.

Speaking of choking.

How do you like it and what exactly are you using it for?

Also any negative side effects or positives that stood out to you?

"Clonidine lowers blood pressure by decreasing the levels of certain chemicals in your blood. This allows your blood vessels to relax and your heart to beat more slowly and easily.

The Catapres brand of clonidine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). The Kapvay brand is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Clonidine is sometimes given with other medications." Drugs.com

I used to take clonidine for Anxiety and ADHD. The only negative result that I had was when I stood up, sometimes I'd get a bit light headed but other than that there weren't a lot of negative side effects.

Back