• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is this? And is it 800lbs?

mjrpowerlifting

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. I need your help. Does anyone know who,what, when, where this pic is from? Is this 800-ish pounds?
I know it's far fetched, but it is my goal to recreate a similar pick of myself squatting in a similar physical shape... so I'd like to know more about the pic...
Thx in advance....
7f1d86d87dcd91bbd1ed5cb1271b87b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those most definitely look like 100lb plates. And 400lbs isn't going to bend a bar like that unless it's cheaply made. A squat bar anyways.

Honestly I don't blame you at all for your goal. It's a beautiful shot and the form is ridiculous. It's something definitely to aspire to.

Black and white really does make this photo stand apart from current day pictures.

Do it nude, your nutz should scrape the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol... What kind of crazy lift is that

It's called a snatch.... and he just happen to have insane mobility... I do believe he stood up with the weight but it was red-lighted due to him touching the floor

Ok. I need your help. Does anyone know who,what, when, where this pic is from? Is this 800-ish pounds? I know it's far fetched, but it is my goal to recreate a similar pick of myself squatting in a similar physical shape... so I'd like to know more about the pic... Thx in advance....
7f1d86d87dcd91bbd1ed5cb1271b87b5.jpg
I believe his name is Anatoly Pisarenko a Ukranian Olympic lifter from back in the day.

Wow!! Guy is huge and squatting 800 looks effortless to him too.

Monster.

Actually based on some of his photos, he is cleaning and jerking similar looking weights and his record in the Clean and Jerk
is something close to 550-600lbs

So I don't know what the weights actually weigh. Not sure that he is squatting 800 in that above photo.

Guy is still insane. Great post.

Anatoly+Pisarenko+Clean.JPG

Just look at the bar. Its a legit 800+

I used to train with a guy that squatted around that much and it was scary AF spotting him.

I used to train with a guy that squatted around that much and it was scary AF spotting him.

I've hung with some guys that trained under Louie at Westside and all lifts usually have 3 spotters lol. But I mean we are talking a mono-lift and 1,000lbs. This guy in the photo prob backed it off a tiny narrow old school rack and squatted and then put it back on.

At that weight, no one is catching 800+... it's gonna dump no matter what... suspension straps or power-rack safeties are your only hope...
I don't know why Powerlifting meets do not use them... and if u think it's too much trouble, ask Brandon Lilly... a talent wasted because 3 spotters couldn't catch 700lbs...

Yeah bar bent way too much for 405

Back