• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primus Ray Labs test base in water

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://us-domesticsupply.com/Testo...one-Suspension-50mg-ml-10amps-Primus-Ray-Labs

With all the talk lately on test and tren base, I thought I'd give you my thoughts on PRL's tne. I had the opportunity to try and his out a short time back. I was pretty impressed with the product. The raws must have been micronized because it didn't plug even slin pins. That is my number one gripe with water based pre workouts. If they plug on me constantly, it's of no use to me. I don't have time to mess with it. The pip was minimal, if any. That can depend on where you pin it also. You pin virgin muscles with a base and pip could happen. I'm not going to say it won't. It seemed to be dosed correctly because I had the aggression and workout mentality I should have. Over all, I was happy with it. Give it a try if you are looking for a good tne.

Back