• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New week,new gains!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How was everyone's weekend?

What did you all do for your wives, mothers, on this special holiday weekend? My wife got utmost treatment, spa, hair & nails..Even a nice night out for dinner.. For momma dukes we did operation yard clean up, new flowers, mulch and the works.. Both of these beautify ladies deserved it..

New week, new gains.. So what's everyone goals for the week?

Brother and I moved some old furniture out and new stuff in for our mother. Trimmed the shrubs and brought her wine and cards. I also got her a bottle of MT-2. No joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother and I moved some old furniture out and new stuff in for our mother. Trimmed the shrubs and brought her wine and cards. I also got her a bottle of MT-2. No joke.

I bet she appreciated the wine.. My mother was inside cooking as we cleaned the yard, the woman doesnt stop catering, such a nurturing woman..we come inside to ask her to step outside and there's a spread on the table..lol

I bet she appreciated the wine.. My mother was inside cooking as we cleaned the yard, the woman doesnt stop catering, such a nurturing woman..we come inside to ask her to step outside and there's a spread on the table..lol

She enjoyed everything. Somehow we actually had her relaxing and sitting down. Overall good day.

Goal for me is to possibly increase some dosages soon and see what happens!

How about you V?

Got my mom a card and cooked for her.

Wtf is with all the yard work? that's what the messicans are for.

Goal for me is to possibly increase some dosages soon and see what happens!

How about you V?

My goal this week brother is to really focus more on my diet, focus a bit more on the customers and the rest of the communities... we have a lot of work ahead of us and a lot of great news to announce you'll be pretty excited brother and wait to see what I got for later... ;)

Back