• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hope you dicks.....

Haven't spoke to mine in while usually avoid her or ignore her drunk ass but wife and I and son went and visited her today gave her gift, she was ecstatic and grateful. I need to NOT hold grudges for so long. But glad I spoke to her today

Good to forgive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called mine today, it was hard to hear her. The music at the strip club gets a lil loud.

Can't blame her tho, the tips are good.....

Haven't spoke to mine in while usually avoid her or ignore her drunk ass but wife and I and son went and visited her today gave her gift, she was ecstatic and grateful. I need to NOT hold grudges for so long. But glad I spoke to her today

Good to forgive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good move brah :winkfinger:

The hotline to heaven was busy all day..... but she knows I love her and miss her terribly.

Gotta love moms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so BS aside I have to admit I have 2 good women in my life I call Mom. My mother, who gave me life but wasn't a mom so much, divorce drama shit and my Mom, stepmom, who raised me.

I'm just thankful someone loved me.

Took mine to the cemetery...

And told her to be happy with me taking my inheritance early or eke I was gonna leave her there.

Back