• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for feedback

penis_bailey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody ever try monsters Tren/NPP

ab090e94bc38faea2a96e4378186f9ed.png

keep us updated brother !

how much test are you using?

About to start next week
100mg Test p every other day
Also have Var on deck but will be switching to halo halfway through

About to start next week
100mg Test p every other day
Also have Var on deck but will be switching to halo halfway through
That sounds like fun right there. Iirc there is a review or two around on this blend. I will see if I can track them down. I've yet to run this one myself but it sounds great to me. Looking forward to your experience with it. Is this cycle something you are going to log? That would be awesome.

nice looking cycle .

any before and after pics bro?..

im assuming you are on a cut

I've never ran the blend....but I've ran the tren e and the npp separately and had great results with both

I just finished a cycle using this blend and all I can say is get ready, you're about to get big and lean. You're gonna love it and you're joints are gonna love it too!!! It's all quality products with these guys here at monster.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I just finished a cycle using this blend and all I can say is get ready, you're about to get big and lean. You're gonna love it and you're joints are gonna love it too!!! It's all quality products with these guys here at monster.

thanks for your feedback bro.

what doses did you run?

IML Gear Cream!
I started out with 50 a day and then bumped it up to a 100 a day. No sides, only gains.

I started out with 50 a day and then bumped it up to a 100 a day. No sides, only gains.

this is a very nice blend imho.

100mg tren a
100mg tren E
200mg npp

price is great too 👌

I've used the NPP from Monster and love it!

Back