• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order Feedback

hardone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my 3rd order from DS. Items were ordered on a Monday, and they were here by Friday. I'll post picks of items ordered / received in case there are any questions. I have used his items in substitution for my prescribed HRT and I can definitely validate that they are legit. I actually came in over 1200 ng/dl at my 3 month check and had to scale back. I was taking about 0.2cc more than prescribed of test cyp (200mg/ml). I have been very satisfied with products and service.

Just received my 3rd order from DS. Items were ordered on a Monday, and they were here by Friday. I'll post picks of items ordered / received in case there are any questions. I have used his items in substitution for my prescribed HRT and I can definitely validate that they are legit. I actually came in over 1200 ng/dl at my 3 month check and had to scale back. I was taking about 0.2cc more than prescribed of test cyp (200mg/ml). I have been very satisfied with products and service.
Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! What testosterone are you using? If there is anything else you need, don't hesitate to holler at me or DS.

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! What testosterone are you using? If there is anything else you need, don't hesitate to holler at me or DS.

I’m using Test Cyp from Westward (I was using Watson before they discontinued recently), Induject 250 amps, Promifen Clomid, and Ovigil HCG. I am on HRT, but I run high between checks and I have been very satisfied with DS with great results. I have attached pics of what I received:

Attachments

• 1_.png
    1_.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
I’m using Test Cyp from Westward (I was using Watson before they discontinued recently), Induject 250 amps, Promifen Clomid, and Ovigil HCG. I am on HRT, but I run high between checks and I have been very satisfied with DS with great results. I have attached pics of what I received:
Thank you for the pictures, you have quality gear right there! Glad you are happy and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to holler!

Back