• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

20yr old dominic triveline going for jr nationals 8 weeks out

Better get that gut in check, if uou wanna get bigger in the future

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He also needs some black soap or change his ai

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm going to do some translation here....when he said he got a trainer and put on 20lbs in so many months, and he said he straighted up his diet....that translates into I'm young, don't have much knowledge with gear, so my trainer who knows about gear got me lined out and fed me tons of good food....am I correct? Lol.

I'm going to do some translation here....when he said he got a trainer and put on 20lbs in so many months, and he said he straighted up his diet....that translates into I'm young, don't have much knowledge with gear, so my trainer who knows about gear got me lined out and fed me tons of good food....am I correct? Lol.
Nice translation! Sounds pretty good to me. His stomach is definitely looking swole. But that music must be hard to train to.

He's only 20, that unheard of, yes gear but he must be on other things as well, fuck it good for him, wish I was that big at 20, but I don't want to die by 40

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

hgh gut? i dunno man i dont think id ever want to be 5'5 220 dude probably has a hard time wiping is ass

Going bald at 20yrs old? He already looks 30+

sad, because this kid is quickly going to ruin his physique and health

That's a lot of mass for a 20 year old. His quads are ridiculous.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah I know Justin Harris. His new coach. That's from my era.

If he is using him that makes sense why he is doing so well at such a young age, on top of genetics and hard work, etc, etc..

Cool post, ty-

Would he be competitive as a pro being only 5'5"?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Big cat for only 20 years old.

Back