• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wikileaks reveals Shattered - Clinton's made up the Russia/Trump narrative

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

WikiLeaks
‏Verified account @wikileaks
16m16 minutes ago

New book by 'Shattered' by Clinton insiders reveals that "blame Russia" plan was hatched "within twenty-four hours" of election loss.

18341996_1678884855485585_6149418062063289489_n.jpg

Lol politicians are worse then dope feinds.... Hahah

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Can't say I'm surprised, she is a Clinton after all

They are way worse...your average dope fiend u can walk away from...yiu can lock ur doors...but with politicians we can't walk away...thata what they want actually. No instead we have to exercise our rights to keep them from fleecing us and the whole system.

Oh and whether you like or dislike Trump his latest firing of comey shows how outta whack our "democracy " really is.
Who else in govt is gonna stand up and investigate possible corruption of the prez of they can be fired just like that?
Now every prez that comes next will r emeber all they have to do is threaten a firing and they will not get scrutinized....the presidential position is borderline dictator with term limits...even Nixon stayed out of trouble by just resigning...and he was taken car of the rest of his life.. I definitely don't like what I see anymore...i know the Founding Fathers ment for things to be different than this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oh and I forgot Presidents use executive orders for all sorts of things ...to basically get around all the branches of govt.
So exec orders and being able to fire anyone pretty much allows this one branch of govt to do whatever with out checks and balances.

This is not the first time a FBI director was fired by the president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are way worse...your average dope fiend u can walk away from...yiu can lock ur doors...but with politicians we can't walk away...thata what they want actually. No instead we have to exercise our rights to keep them from fleecing us and the whole system.

Oh and whether you like or dislike Trump his latest firing of comey shows how outta whack our "democracy " really is.
Who else in govt is gonna stand up and investigate possible corruption of the prez of they can be fired just like that?
Now every prez that comes next will r emeber all they have to do is threaten a firing and they will not get scrutinized....the presidential position is borderline dictator with term limits...even Nixon stayed out of trouble by just resigning...and he was taken car of the rest of his life.. I definitely don't like what I see anymore...i know the Founding Fathers ment for things to be different than this.

The firing of one person is not going to end any investigations.

Oh and I forgot Presidents use executive orders for all sorts of things ...to basically get around all the branches of govt.
So exec orders and being able to fire anyone pretty much allows this one branch of govt to do whatever with out checks and balances.

Thats not how it works.
Take a course in political science.

Executive orders are not legislation.

Stop listening to CNN and MSNBC...with all due respect to you, I must point out politely that the thing that you're overlooking here with your statements above^ is that Comey, or any FBI director is NOT an elected official. It is a position that is appointed by the president. So because Comey was not an elected official, but was appointed, then the current president has every right to fire him if he so chooses, whether he's democrat or republican.

This is not the first time a FBI director was fired by the president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Thank you

The firing of one person is not going to end any investigations.
BINGO!!! The so called investigations going on involve many politicians on both side of the isle. And no President including Trump has the ability to fire elected politicians. Since Comey was not an elected official, his position was always subject to be terminated by any president

IML Gear Cream!
Comey said that the President could fire him at anytime.... so this stupid argument is over.

Back