• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am married, there is a smoking hot woman coming on to me

JMB1911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am very happily married, been for 17 years, have 5 kids, life truly is great.

There is a woman who has been seriously coming on to me for the last week, nothing has happened or been at all inappropriate. NOTHING.

Anyway, I must admit it is seriously tempting and this is the first time I have actually felt like I have been tempted.

Based on the business transaction our company is doing with her, she will be out of the picture next week.

Just crazy how these situations come up, sometimes out of nowhere.

Married dudes keep your guard up....and of course married dudettes.

Last edited:

There is a woman who has been seriously coming on to me for the last week, nothing has happened or been at all inappropriate. NOTHING.

Anyway, I must admit it is seriously tempting and this is the first time I have actually felt like I have been tempted.

Based on the business transaction our company is doing with her, she will be out of the picture next week.

Nothing is worth cheating on your wife and letting down your kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second what Idog said....Its just a piece of pussy. Be confident, not saying that youre not, and know you could fuck her if you wanted to anyway.

Walk away..... sounds like you are happily married. Stay that way.

Stay strong and do whats right

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bro, let me give you some good advice from a guy that's been married 25 yrs, 2 kids, and never cheated on my wife....disclaimer, she did some what cheat on me with a social media thing that never got physical.....it did tear me up though.....I've had women come on to me in gym also. Here's what I do, and it's actually fun, but never gets inappropriate. Flirt with them if you want! Tell them they look good...their workouts look intense....blow sunshine up their ass. Then don't take it any further....how many damn times have guys been blown off the same way? You are respectful, nice, make their panties wet, then leave it at that....I do it that way, no harm done.

Solid advice thx.

I have no intent to do anything but I must admit for the first time ever it has been legit tempting.

Just never been like that before.

Holy shitballs I'm I the only scumbag in the room?

First and foremost I don't condone cheating but I understand it.

Here are the cold facts: the same way that hot chick is coming on to you there is a good chance some stud is going after your wife either now in the past or in the future. Who is to say that your wife will have the same will power as you to walk away? Maybe she did maybe she didn't, the reality is that you may never know. This is not to make you paranoid but just to show that sometimes the world is not black and white. Flirt back have fun and keep your hunting skills sharp. You never know when they will come in handy.

Most guys get ruined because they fall in "love" with their side chick. Never hide the fact that ur are happily married with a family. If she can accept that good if not then bye...

What your wife doesn't know won't hurt her. Hook up with the hot chick!!!

Holy shitballs I'm I the only scumbag in the room?

First and foremost I don't condone cheating but I understand it.

Here are the cold facts: the same way that hot chick is coming on to you there is a good chance some stud is going after your wife either now in the past or in the future. Who is to say that your wife will have the same will power as you to walk away? Maybe she did maybe she didn't, the reality is that you may never know. This is not to make you paranoid but just to show that sometimes the world is not black and white. Flirt back have fun and keep your hunting skills sharp. You never know when they will come in handy.

Most guys get ruined because they fall in "love" with their side chick. Never hide the fact that ur are happily married with a family. If she can accept that good if not then bye...

Still doesn't make it right regardless of what she would or wouldn't do. As an individual you should carry your own set of moral values. Let her come on to you all she wants but just don't act on it.

just sayin, if you're happily married then you won't even want to do that to your wife and family. If you're not happy then find the best way to get out of it and fuck all the other women you want :coffee:

Nothing is worth cheating on your wife and letting down your kids.

Walk away..... sounds like you are happily married. Stay that way.

Stay strong and do whats right

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Put yourself in your wife's shoes, you know how to handle this bro! :coffee:
x2, x2, x2..... If you talk to her, then make mention of your wife in every day normal conversation. If she still comes onto you after that, then realize that she will do that to many guys she meets, and if you did hook up with her to get something on the side, it would have the potential to ruin your marriage and your family, and when all that is over with, she would blow you off anyway for other interests or other guys after the novelty of your fling with her is over, and you'll be left with nothing but regret.

The best thing you can do is avoid leaving your temptation in the dark and in secret. Tell a buddy or cousin, brother, etc who you know that you can confide in, and who you know won't just laugh it off by telling you to bang her. If you keep it a secret, you'll battle with the temptation as long as it presents itself. But once you get it out in the open with someone who you know well enough that you will in a certain sense have to answer to them, then you will no longer be tempted since you'll have a sense of being accountable to someone who you know will be asking you about it. I've been there, and that's what helped me avoid a disaster waiting to happen, (more than once).

There's nothing wrong with being tempted, (unless ofcourse you're deliberately placing yourself in a situation where you know that you'll be tempted) but it's how you handle that temptation once it presents itself that makes your actions wrong or right. I hope this helps you out

Last edited:
I got cheated on for the 3rd time about 2 weeks ago. My fault for letting it happen so much but it's hard when you live with someone and have sacrificed so much. But after that I'm never condoning that shit, never again will I touch a girl with a man. Never would I cheat, it's just so fucked up to everyone involved don't do it

I got cheated on for the 3rd time about 2 weeks ago. My fault for letting it happen so much but it's hard when you live with someone and have sacrificed so much. But after that I'm never condoning that shit, never again will I touch a girl with a man. Never would I cheat, it's just so fucked up to everyone involved don't do it

3 times wtf? You've got to have a little self respect. That's ridiculous. If the person I'm with cheats I'm done.

Or are you saying it's the 3rd woman who has cheated on you? If that's the case then why are you picking these women?

and you say never again, so I take it you have cheated on your significant other or fucked around with a married woman when you were single

I have fucked a married woman before, but I saw it as doing her husband a favor. Why be with someone who cheats.. also had sex with a married woman whose husband was cool with it as well.

Oh yeah the hottie in the gym who flirts with yea!, you play with fire!, can be a bit of fun....but you know where it can lead, I've cheated been cheated on, it sucks!
Question? Why have burger! when you can have steak!?

I had a hot redhead flirting with me at my gym a few months ago. We would see each other in the gym a couple times a week and she always made it a point to come over and talk to me. She also let me know that she looked forward to seeing me and that she was divorced. I flirted back but had no real intention of letting it go any further. I would have to be a [complete] idiot to cheat on my wife with a woman from my gym because my wife trains with me occasionally so if I had pursued the other woman it would have eventually gotten ugly.

I like dawg16's approach on page 1.

Get Shredded!
The best thing you can do is avoid leaving your temptation in the dark and in secret. Tell a buddy or cousin, brother, etc who you know that you can confide in, and who you know won't just laugh it off by telling you to bang her.

There's nothing wrong with being tempted, (unless ofcourse you're deliberately placing yourself in a situation where you know that you'll be tempted) but it's how you handle that temptation once it presents itself that makes your actions wrong or right. I hope this helps you out

funny you say that, I did just that. I pulled aside two guys I work with who are close friends and told them. Just told them that wow this is a real temptation and I have never exp that before, even in the past with other ladies who have been on me a little bit. for some reason this one really got my attention.

and honestly, I have a great marriage I truly do. thats why this is all so odd to me, that my attention would be grabbed like this. really no reason for it.

I wonder if its the mild dose of tren I am running lol?

Last edited:
th

Formerly married with 4 kids. I always preached to my kids...don't lie, don't cheat, don't steal
i would never have cheated on my wife because I would have been a liar and cheater and if my kids found out I'd be a hypocrite too. Now I also didn't cheat for my wife's sake, but I don't think my kids would have looked at me the same anymore.
Sounds like fun, but it won't be afterwards

The only true solution is to put the pinz down forever and visit your local church choir to get their help in making you a eunuch. Or become a man like evolution has tried to make you and do your damn duty! :coffee:

Or become a man like evolution has tried to make you and do your damn duty! :coffee:
hmmm..... I didn't know that being a man has to include being a ho and giving in to every temptation you have. I wonder if you would say the same thing if you had a daughter who got married, and her husband was out screwing other women. Or if your wife jumped around from bed to bed behind your back.

hmmm..... I didn't know that being a man has to include being a ho and giving in to every temptation you have. I wonder if you would say the same thing if you had a daughter who got married, and her husband was out screwing other women. Or if your wife jumped around from bed to bed behind your back.

If a hoe wants to be a hoe, let her hoe, who are you to judge? :coffee:

If a hoe wants to be a hoe, let her hoe, who are you to judge? :coffee:
I don't think you caught my drift....the man would also be a ho just like the female. Why would it be ok for a guy, but not for a gal?

ive never had this problem.. no chicks ever flirt with me

Back