• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reps. Do they lift?

Well Monte sure doesn't. He just send pics of some rando dude and makes all think he lifts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Monte sure doesn't. He just send pics of some rando dude and makes all think he lifts lol

My pics are all of a client. They're not really me.

Damn it I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Yessir I do
Lost over 100 pounds weight training and now I'm training for my first powerlifting meet and logging it as well

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@Gmail.com

I quit lifting when I became a rep... started back after I left the source.

Who has time to lift when they rep on ASF?

I just pin and eat Oreos.

I just ate three peanut M&Ms off the floor

What ever happened to NYC the Paxton whore? I bet Raptor had him tied up in his basement beside his Helios stash. 😏

What ever happened to NYC the Paxton whore? I bet Raptor had him tied up in his basement beside his Helios stash. 

Ha! There never was any Helios gear... thats the M. Night Shyamalan twist no one saw coming!

Pax4life RIP

Last edited:
When they said pure apricot oil they weren't lying

When they said pure apricot oil they weren't lying

But mesos analytic testing project anabolic labs said they had 100% dosed primo. So either they had really good primo raws and piss poor test raws OR anabolic labs is pay to play. 🤔

Reps ...doubtful, Mods and Admins hell no but the easiest way to find out is to ask who lifts period . There will only 4-5 responses .

I will use this topic(shamelessly) ..to show that I am a REP and I lift LOL- Thanx Montego hahahaha!

1) Iron Mag Research- Use code "WES15" for 15% off all Research Chems, Sarms and Peptides

2) My Youtube page which I kept private until recently ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAdN130XT4

Back