• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source for metformin?

cpa5oh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody know a good place to get metformin? Prefer domestic USA but would be okay with overseas. Was thinking reliablerx (overseas) but figured I'd check first.

Thank you!

Anybody know a good place to get metformin? Prefer domestic USA but would be okay with overseas. Was thinking reliablerx (overseas) but figured I'd check first.

Thank you!

I know Genotec carries it (BOP, ProM), but not sure about domestic.

Purple panda has the raws. Finished products can be found on any OLP.

Also check drugs gear. Pricey but the service is crazy and they are good with the pharma side products.

I may get it from drugsgear - problem is it's $55 for 60 tabs and it's like $6 for 60 tabs at reliablerx. I have dealt with drugs gear and it's been EXCELLENT; haven't ordered from reliablerx or any other online pharmacy.

I may get it from drugsgear - problem is it's $55 for 60 tabs and it's like $6 for 60 tabs at reliablerx. I have dealt with drugs gear and it's been EXCELLENT; haven't ordered from reliablerx or any other online pharmacy.
reliable is cheap but took 5 weeks on b12 and clonidine

IML Gear Cream!
Btw, alldaychemist has metformin for like 4 cents a tablet and their shipping T/A is relatively quick.

Would anyone ever use the "e-check" payment option for alldaychemist? I'm assuming not...

Alldaychemist all the way. Dirt cheap and you will have it in 2 -3 weeks. Ordered many times and they are very reliable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Alldaychemist all the way. Dirt cheap and you will have it in 2 -3 weeks. Ordered many times and they are very reliable.

I tried and they say they require DR prescription? How did you get around this?

I tried and they say they require DR prescription? How did you get around this?
They just state that. Ive never had a problem in the last ordering from them.

Back