• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Even the comics had it right back then

TheSilverSurfer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How well this fits in for today's time
d6c944e4790d847fa5798b89060fc5c9.jpg

So devoted to peace that they've forgotten the ways of war. Forgotten that terror groups in this world want us dead for being American. So devoted to peace that they themselves result to violence in order to hush the voices of their own American brothers that say America first. Life does not ascertain between right and wrong, only the strong survive. They would rather lay down their guns in order to serve the ideas of others only to pick them back up and point that same gun at me when I say fuck their country, fuck their ideas, fuck their feelings!!! Come to America and be an American otherwise leave.

I like this guy!

Im more of a Deadpool fan but still.... i think we can all agree Gambit is probably gay.

Are u nuts? we spend trillions in Military, yet ppl are upset (myself included)about the $150 a month and food stamps welfare recipients receive every month

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's because they didn't​ earn those benefits most of the time. Assistance doesn't bother me so much as people that leech off of that assistance without ever paying a dime into it. I work my ass off for what? To pay for someone else who doesn't feel like earning their keep? No thank you

Are u nuts? we spend trillions in Military, yet ppl are upset (myself included)about the $150 a month and food stamps welfare recipients receive every month

Trillions? LOL!
Try not even one trillion . . .

View attachment 26760

521.7 billion in 2016, and 2017 is projected to be only $2 billion more, which is only one third of one percent increase, or actually a reduction when taking into account inflation.

Trillions? LOL!
Try not even one trillion . . .

View attachment 26760

521.7 billion in 2016, and 2017 is projected to be only $2 billion more, which is only one third of one percent increase, or actually a reduction when taking into account inflation.
I can't see your image, but I've seen a pie chart and it's ridiculous

And didn't the Pentagon "lose" 3 trillion dollars?

Im not sure how this quote relates to my post. But to your point... show me how many other countries even provide food stamps/welfare checks..?

IML Gear Cream!
How is it not pertinent? Your post says we don't invest in our security.
2e6871d9bb3470fbd364792a1bf4b189.jpg
ae51f6afea448def1a013fdd926755a8.jpg

I'm a big supporter of stats to try to abolish ignorance (although it mostly fails anyway) but be careful with the pie charts above.

The first one is discretionary spending only, leaving out half of the federal budget.

The second chart has the bigger picture, although Medicare and Medicaid have been lumped together, and the military budget is quietly being sliced into multiple pieces: VA expenses are separated, the half of the DoE budget going to nuclear weapons production and maintenance is separated (and lumped together with solar energy research, geothermal, etc, ironically), and of course whatever portion of the interest on the debt that was generated by military spending in previous years. The real military budget is more like 23-25%. Used to be much closer to 50% in the Reagan era and even higher during Vietnam and decades before that. Military spending has still grown over the decades but the economy has grown even more, and healthcare costs and old age pensions have grown faster than everything else.

I'm a big supporter of stats to try to abolish ignorance (although it mostly fails anyway) but be careful with the pie charts above.

The first one is discretionary spending only, leaving out half of the federal budget.

The second chart has the bigger picture, although Medicare and Medicaid have been lumped together, and the military budget is quietly being sliced into multiple pieces: VA expenses are separated, the half of the DoE budget going to nuclear weapons production and maintenance is separated (and lumped together with solar energy research, geothermal, etc, ironically), and of course whatever portion of the interest on the debt that was generated by military spending in previous years. The real military budget is more like 23-25%. Used to be much closer to 50% in the Reagan era and even higher during Vietnam and decades before that. Military spending has still grown over the decades but the economy has grown even more, and healthcare costs and old age pensions have grown faster than everything else.
Your absolutely right bro, that's why I posted 2 charts, either way, the govt has a spending problem

and healthcare costs and old age pensions have grown faster than everything else.
This is the part that truly worries me. Not the cost. The trend. The demographic changes (less younger workers paying compared to more older retirees collecting). The inevitability of what seems to be coming, and we keep kicking the can down the road. Neither party is interested in doing anything about it.

Back