• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question Everything - Largely believed conspiracy theories

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This could be fun. So I'm going to make a list of some of the major beliefs out there where people who hold belief in them is large in numbers. (Ie. More than a million people)

Peeps help add to the list of things I am not thinking of and then anyone that wants to chime in and declare any they believe in or think are horse shit etc (either way, it would be helpful if you have some ammunition to back up your statement)

Chemtrails

Fake moon landings

Project Bluebeam

Flat Earth

Bigfoot

GMO conspiracies

Vaccine conspiracies

9/11 inside job

Global Warming Hoax

Mass Shooting/Terrorist False Flags
--------------

Hmmmm what am I missing here?

Who has thoughts on certain topics I've already captured?

Aaaaaaand Go...

Aaaaaand go...

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

This is a no brainer, the fashion industry has been using supermodels to conduct assassinations of high ranking government officials to further exploit child labor in foreign countries; example, Malaysia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be fun. So I'm going to make a list of some of the major beliefs out there where people who hold belief in them is large in numbers. (Ie. More than a million people)

Peeps help add to the list of things I am not thinking of and then anyone that wants to chime in and declare any they believe in or think are horse shit etc (either way, it would be helpful if you have some ammunition to back up your statement)

Chemtrails are real.. How you think they put pesticides on farms.. Same shit

Fake moon landings who fucking cares... But if it was fake I think Russia would have kept their program going

Project Bluebeam wtf is project Bluebeam

Flat Earth go for a damn drive. Head west during sunset.. Common sense will say the damn earth is round

Bigfoot just someone tripping on acid saw a bear

GMO conspiracies gmo ain't healthy y'all know this

Vaccine conspiracies vaccines create a pharmaceutical customer for life..

9/11 inside job.. Small price to pay for a large amount to gain...

Global Warming Hoax. Ice is melting...

Mass Shooting/Terrorist False Flags..... fake news
--------------

Hmmmm what am I missing here?

Who has thoughts on certain topics I've already captured?

Aaaaaaand Go...

Aaaaaand go...

Good thread... Get some people talking I'm sure

Global warming is more than just a hoax, it is the biggest most profitable hoax of all time.

THE CERN PROJECT (particle collider)

Causing demonic portals to open
I looked a lot into this there's a scientist on YouTube that went through insane amounts of detail and depth explaining how and why this is connected to paranormal world and the realm in which we can't see and matter that has to do with good and evil characteristics too much to try and explain but was super interesting researching it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-hell-Earth-latest-antimatter-experiment.html

THE CERN PROJECT (particle collider)

Causing demonic portals to open
I looked a lot into this there's a scientist on YouTube that went through insane amounts of detail and depth explaining how and why this is connected to paranormal world and the realm in which we can't see and matter that has to do with good and evil characteristics too much to try and explain but was super interesting researching it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-hell-Earth-latest-antimatter-experiment.html

I've reviewed a lot of that one. It is intriguing the design patterns of the collider mirroring a lot of ancient symbology we have found in various cultures.

Global warming is more than just a hoax, it is the biggest most profitable hoax of all time.
It would be naive in my opinion to think we don't make an impact on the environment but on the flip side we have pretty solid data from ice core samples showing the environment making significant changes in average temperatures on its own.

This is a no brainer, the fashion industry has been using supermodels to conduct assassinations of high ranking government officials to further exploit child labor in foreign countries; example, Malaysia.

Lol I dig it

It would be naive in my opinion to think we don't make an impact on the environment but on the flip side we have pretty solid data from ice core samples showing the environment making significant changes in average temperatures on its own.

The climate has continually changed. I should have added man made. They spout off junk science like its a proven fact and cut the funding of anybody with an opinion contrary to the narrative they want pushed.

IML Gear Cream!

Dinosaurs
460e03d40fe422cae2477320bc68d819.jpg

Fuckin flat earth people are the worst... followed by black people.

I miss the pit!❤️

Just don't turn left.

I'd say the worst hoax perpetrated on the masses has been religion. All of them...from Odin to Zeus to Arioch to the judeo-chrustisn-islam one to Shinto and beyond.

Im sure a bit of these are true.why? $$$$$. People are so greedy they will kill off innocent people for a few thousand or million dollars. Thats the world we live in

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

NASA can fuck off with this photoshopped nonsense. 80 million a DAY in tax payer $$.. and we get images like this... notice the problem?
743cf8fb21cd6ef660cb85a12c084a15.jpg

Time travel/teleportation experiments by the government. I.e. The Philadelphia Experiment 1943...

The US Gov't lies and defrauds us all the time.

One of the one's I will cue in on, that I researched for years and years is 9/11. So much of the "Official report" is full of lies and manipulations.

Now I don't claim to have any insight into who actually did this, and why...but this is a no brainer that our very own Gov't a the least lied and covered it up. But why?

Videos and various evidence exists online to dispute the Official Version, but no one is or will be held accountable.

Alot of people don't even know simplistic videos like one showing a Missile Hitting the Pentagon exist. Not a plane as reported. But why would they lie? This alone concerns me greatly. Break it down pixel by pixel and see for yourself. I could post about this all day but I don't have time.

@ 0:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zze32ZEjt30&t=127s

History usually repeats itself... although Perl Harbor was executed by Japan, the US knew about the strike two weeks in advance. Then, conveniently the day of, the reported that the US was executing a "war games simulation " and hence could not respond to attack accordingly. Sound familiar??? 9/11, all of these wreck less hijacked planes were able to fly into the pentagon "no fly zone" because the Air Force was executing a "war games simulation " and George was conveniently reading stories to elementary students in Houston...
they were ALL inside jobs to fund the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.... the billions we fund it, is never enough.

Of course they knew about Pearl Harbor. They needed a major attack against the United States to declare war against Japan and keep the American people behind the war. If you really think about it both Japan and Germany are leading auto makers and have been for years. One has to wonder if Germany and Japan were both about to unveil automobiles in that time but instead of competing in the market against the US, their factories were destroyed by bombs.

Some people believe 911 was an "inside job". To some degree I believe it was. I'm sure the CIA recruited these idiots to fly these planes into their respective targets. The main issue I have is the planes didn't destroy those towers. Some of the best implosion experts in the world say that those buildings were demolished from the inside. They were designed to be struck by planes and maintain structural integrity.

Get Shredded!
There are witnesses that explain that a company rewired the entire building prior to the attacks... rewired or wired the demolition...
I worry sometimes about the number of documentaries I watch on Netflix... there are so many that I might be flagged as a member of the resistance....

Some people believe 911 was an "inside job". To some degree I believe it was. I'm sure the CIA recruited these idiots to fly these planes into their respective targets. The main issue I have is the planes didn't destroy those towers. Some of the best implosion experts in the world say that those buildings were demolished from the inside. They were designed to be struck by planes and maintain structural integrity.

you are on too something. It is a well known fact that Bin Laden was a CIA asset and we recruited him to defeat Russia when they invaded Afghanistan. He remained an asset for many years and was NOT behind 9/11

I'm sure the CIA played the middle eastern assets like pawns. I'm sure they knew which jihad organizations would welcome the opportunity to conduct operations on US soil. The government made it so they would be allowed to enter and gain control of planes. My biggest analogy is Payne Stewart. Former Pro Golfer who died in a plane crash late 90s. His plane went off course approx 15-20 minutes and there were f18s scrambled due to the fact I believe his plane was flying over a military installation in Colorado. Now three alleged jumbo fucking jets fly off course almost an hour and no NORAD response? Get the fuck out of here. They needed a major incident to rally the American people to jump behind another major war. They couldn't afford another Vietnam.

There are witnesses that explain that a company rewired the entire building prior to the attacks... rewired or wired the demolition...
I worry sometimes about the number of documentaries I watch on Netflix... there are so many that I might be flagged as a member of the resistance....

Not to mention the traces of an explosive that was found in the rubble which cold only be found in demo explosives used my the military and govt

Can anyone think of one major political or corporate player that was killed at the Pentagon or WTC? Doubt it. Only low level people.

My hope is that we have a major civil unrest that bring the establishment to the bargaining table. They let us have a middle class, they eliminate the debt slavery system, and hopefully if George bush is alive to have him and the others that conspired 9/11 to appear in court, jailed and made a lesson of.
If napoleon could be tried, sentenced and shamed in the history books, so can George bush and his gang...

My hope is that we have a major civil unrest that bring the establishment to the bargaining table. They let us have a middle class, they eliminate the debt slavery system, and hopefully if George bush is alive to have him and the others that conspired 9/11 to appear in court, jailed and made a lesson of.
If napoleon could be tried, sentenced and shamed in the history books, so can George bush and his gang...

https://youtu.be/6YMleHLOPfQ

Back