• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Pharma Test E Protocol with Labs

DUB73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday is day one on Gorilla Pharma Test E. 300/MG per week with 1 injection each Monday for 4 weeks and after last injection on the 7th day removed I will pull labs.Product: Oil looks clear as water, Label is awesome... it has a batch/lot number and a date produced and a list of ingredients used.Packing/shipping: Product came super safe and packed very professional and super stealth.Injection: Pinned right Glute with Zero pip. I wanted to wait a day before posting for this reason. The oil is super thin and injected smooth without any signs of injection.Protocol: Monday wk-1 through wk-4 300/MG single injection. On the final Monday I will wait 7 days and get labs done in the morning roughly around normal pin time.This is my first use with Gorilla Pharma. I have been out for 9 months with surgery and completely came off TRT all together. So, this will be my first run on gear for the year. Looking forward to some good numbers and can already see this shop has great reviews, top notch reps and attention to detail in their process.Lets see how this goes.

Attachments

• Gorilla 5-8.JPG
    Gorilla 5-8.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 215
Pinned this morning and once again zero pip. I pinned my left quad and actually expected some ache or slight pip since they have been gear free for so long. So far everything is great. Felt my E2 come up 2 days after last pin but seem to feel mildly elevated. NO AI in this protocol so, I will bear through the mild sides. I will be pulling labs 6/12 since I have an unexpected business trip on my original lab date. Diet is getting better but still not 100%. I have a few things coming up that will hinder my diet. I will be tossing in some goodies mid June for a 4 week cycle. Nothing crazy but enough to keep my strength coming back.

Sounds great man. Did you get pre cycle bloods by chance? Curious to see where you sit due to being off trt for that long.
I tested before surgery in December. One tested at 330 after being off for 4 months and another at 180 a few weeks before that. Pretty wide range but the doc said I would recover better off TRT.

Official sides have hit me today.I absolutely have zero patience for stupid people. ZERO!

So far everything is pretty smooth sailing. Libido is good, Aggression is up and strength is coming on. Feels good to be back. I had some dark roads during pre and post surgery depression. Just a couple more weeks and we will have some labs.

I placed my order for labs today. I ordered the uncapped test. Will draw on Monday. Been getting sensitive nips a little. Looking forward to dropping this water. Holy shit... I am a sloppy wet mess!

Labs will be pulled today. I did total test with free test. I hope this comes with standard CBC and E2.

Testosterone: 1054 NG/DL
E2: 69.2 PG/ML

Test was expected in that range for how I test. I expected my E2 to be a bit higher considering. I did get some sensitive nips and expected this to be in the 70-90 range. Overall I felt amazing and had some better than average days while on GP test E. I would say this is perfect for my personal testing range and being off for 9 months I broke through some mental down turns. I would recommend this product to anyone... Take note that I am not a high tester with protocols but I gave pure honesty and lived up to any protocol suggested without any other products or AI involved.

I will post up my labs for complete test and free test when I receive the results. I will be interested to see if there is any difference in overall test range.

Attachments

• labs GP.png
    labs GP.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 81
Back