• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any serious lifer wanting to try Halo?

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am looking for a serious lifter, performance athlete, power lifter, the sort of lifter that logs his workouts and always aims to improve be it by either squeezing 1 more rep or by adding 5lbs on the bar.
Strictly not a pump chasing gym rat wannabe.

100 tabs of Halo up for grabs in exchange for a short log, thanks to Halo it should be full of new PBs.

img_product_134.png

Application:
First week 20mg ED taken in one single dose about 90 to 60 min before training
Thereafter 30mg ED
Experienced, PR smashing beasts can increase to 40mg in the 4th and 5th week.

Deliverables:

• Training log, including weight and reps of main exercises where most impressive PRs will take place.

1. [*=2]Accessory work does not need to be logged to the same extent.

[*=2]Log to be updated at least 3 times a week

• Before and After pictures for serious lifters aiming for Recomp or LBM increase.
Fat slob / 'offseason' PLs are excluded from this requirement.

Additional Incentive:

Upon completion of all of the above (ie providing quality log) you will be awarded extra 30ml of NPP as a thank you.
For a shitty log with lack of updates get you a sweet fuck all.

How to apply:
If interested please express your interest here, prove that you are a serious lifter - simple 'I guess I could try it and log it for you' won't fly.
Boost yourself up here and feel free to call out other applicants on their BS entries.

Remember, strictly no pump chasing gym rat wannabes.

Last edited:
Halo is my new favorite pre workout after my last run with it.

Base products are fun but who wants to pin another thing when you can pop a halo?

Interested in seeing who gets some.

Halo is my new favorite pre workout after my last run with it.

Base products are fun but who wants to pin another thing when you can pop a halo?

Interested in seeing who gets some.

Test or even Tren base did not quite have the same kick as Halo.
About a year ago I set my ass to grass PB at 17 brutal reps on 225lbs. Made a come back this year with a short 6 week cycle and quickly matched that PB strangely enough 2 weeks into my PCT.
Now about a week ago I started Mast and Halo and busted 19 ass to grass reps - all that on empty stomach just black coffee with 5g coconut oil and well 20mg of Halo.
2 reps increase from my PB and I am pretty sure if I had it in the tank for the 20th rep... now I have to wait another 9 days till I find out.

This is my first time with Halo and it got me thinking, why not give this opportunity to other serious lifters out there.

Last edited:
Halo is definitely my favorite preWO. It is also the hardest one to find really good product.

Im 100% in im already running another labs brand but ill run yours to compare and log it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also my main purpose is trying to achieve the 605lb dead lift ive been chasing for the past 6months already up 15 pounds on my double since I started last week

I'll log the halo for ya Dannie. Thing is that I'm in prep and 8 weeks out so it would be used pre contest

Prepping for my first power lifting meet in October currently. I'm interested.

After reading how much others like it, I think I may buy some and try it. I wouldn't feel right entering the contest as I know I wouldn't be able to give the time needed for a good log. I've been stuck at 315 on the bench for 12 reps for weeks now. I'm wondering if this will get me past the 12. I'll let you know when I buy it and use it, how it does.

Are there any serious lifters here?

Define serious? I'm aiming for 1600 at my power lifting meet. 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week at the gym.

Been powerlifting bodybuilding for 9 years 6' 227 9%.

Do tell more.

Define serious? I'm aiming for 1600 at my power lifting meet. 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week at the gym.

Wow, strong fat fuck over here.
Have you run a log before?

I started lifting at 14 played division two college football at 244 pounds rocked a 625 pound dead lift before an injury forced me to hang up the cleats now i train for triathalons and to be strong as fuck year round. Had hip surgery in November so im bouncing back. Currently running test prop, halo, mast ace, adex, cardarine, proviron.

I have not, what is it you are looking for?

All that I asked for is described in 1st post, please re-read it.
If everything sounds ok and is doable (with your busy schedule of 2-3h training 5 times a week) then please state so in your next reply and your entry will be taken into a serious consideration.

I'll log the halo for ya Dannie. Thing is that I'm in prep and 8 weeks out so it would be used pre contest
Detailed log, with updates 3 times a week?
After reading how much others like it, I think I may buy some and try it. I wouldn't feel right entering the contest as I know I wouldn't be able to give the time needed for a good log. I've been stuck at 315 on the bench for 12 reps for weeks now. I'm wondering if this will get me past the 12. I'll let you know when I buy it and use it, how it does.
Halo would definitely help you increase that already impressive bench press.
I started lifting at 14 played division two college football at 244 pounds rocked a 625 pound dead lift before an injury forced me to hang up the cleats now i train for triathalons and to be strong as fuck year round. Had hip surgery in November so im bouncing back. Currently running test prop, halo, mast ace, adex, cardarine, proviron. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's all and well, but as you only registered 3 months ago and have 70 posts to your account you don't have a reputation to uphold, hence there is very small incentive for you to deliver what was asked. Stick around, post some more, perhaps do an unsponsored log first and there will be plenty of logging / testing opportunities you will be able to take advantage of in future.

Last edited:
Detailed log, with updates 3 times a week?

Halo would definitely help you increase that already impressive bench press.

That's all and well, but as you only registered 3 months ago and have 70 posts to your account you don't have a reputation to uphold, hence there is very small incentive for you to deliver what was asked.
Stick around, post some more, perhaps do an unsponsored log first and there will be plenty of logging / testing opportunities you will be able to take advantage on in future.

I have alot more posts as well as a log in BOP I understand though bro thanks

All that I asked for is described in 1st post, please re-read it.
If everything sounds ok and is doable (with your busy schedule of 2-3h training 5 times a week) then please state so in your next reply and your entry will be taken into a serious consideration.

I'm totally in. I have logs going back almost 3 years on my phone and am maxing monthly to gauge progress. This will be perfect.

Get Shredded!
Detailed log, with updates 3 times a week?.

Yes Sir

Everything from pharmacom that I've ran has been top notch and I'm willing to help you out brother. Also would be a great addition to my last 4 weeks before the contest.

actually excited to see this upcoming log - don't think I've ever had legit Halo..

Btw, currently only running test up until August and just got a deadlift PR of 625 tonight.

Are you finishing off your chest workout with several sets (4-6) in the 3-5 rep range with 1-2 forced reps? That is what is going to get you stronger and bigger. It's the only thing that works for me. It sucks the life out of me, but it works bro!!! I figure you probably already know this, but just in case!!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Might want to double up on the halo tabs, 100 won't be enough. The shit is underdosed. :coffee:
Not underdosed as far as I can tell and I am only at 20mg a day, increasing to 30 on next heavy chest day. Note that I am not into weak ass improvised pump workouts. Pharmacom worked very hard to supply you with underdosed product for your sponsored log.

I'm totally in. I have logs going back almost 3 years on my phone and am maxing monthly to gauge progress. This will be perfect.

Btw, currently only running test up until August and just got a deadlift PR of 625 tonight.

So it will be a detailed lift log as outlined in 1st post?
May I ask why Test only if you are preparing for a PL meet? If you were to receive Halo, how soon could you utilize it?

Yes Sir

Everything from pharmacom that I've ran has been top notch and I'm willing to help you out brother. Also would be a great addition to my last 4 weeks before the contest.

Congrats, you are in.
PM me and I shall arrange for Halo to be shipped to you.

So it will be a detailed lift log as outlined in 1st post?
May I ask why Test only if you are preparing for a PL meet? If you were to receive Halo, how soon could you utilize it?

Congrats, you are in.
PM me and I shall arrange for Halo to be shipped to you.

Will do.

Btw, I'm just in test right now cause I just finished a cycle and I don't want to run Tren straight through October. I'll be off 3 months the. Back on I think august in time for my meet.

Will do.

Btw, I'm just in test right now cause I just finished a cycle and I don't want to run Tren straight through October. I'll be off 3 months the. Back on I think august in time for my meet.

If you were to receive Halo, how soon could you utilize it?

Back